Projects credited in
- Mulberry - Exchange and ChangeOur new “Exchange and Change” social media campaign to celebrate Mulberry's Buy Back exchange programme which enables customers to exchange unwanted Mulberry bags in-store or online to earn credit towards a new one. The punchy, colourful, stop-frame idents loop round to promote Mulberry’s ‘Made to Last’ ethos and commitment to circularity.
- HOPE IS EVERYTHING - Netflix | After LifeMade by blah is very proud of our 30 ‘Benches of Hope,’ made in partnership with Netflix and CALM, to celebrate the final season of After Life and create an authentic legacy for the show. Netflix asked us to create something memorable and special that drives positive conversation about After Life and its portrayal of grief. Instead of doing an ad, we wanted to build a lasting legacy for the show, and get the nation talking about the theme of hope by creating inviting places where people can conn
- Mulberry - Alexa ForeverOur Alexa Forever campaign celebrates the enduring love affair with Britain's most culturally iconic bag - The Alexa. The creative concept for Alexa Forever brings to life infinite loops in a variety of fun, playful and hypnotic 10s stings to embrace Mulberry's Made to Last ethos and commitment to circular fashion. The campaign lived globally on social, online and digital Out of Home. #AlexaForever #MulberryAlexa
- DAZN | The Romantic One | Massimo MorattiTogether with DAZN Creative we created the key art for Massimo Moratti: The Romantic One. 15 years had passed since Massimo Moratti became president of Inter Milan, but still the UEFA Champions League evaded him. Jose Mourinho arrived with one mission, and in the space of two seasons created a team of brothers throughout the club. Series out now on DAZN.com | Episode 1: False Dawn.
- Precursive - brand refreshBrand refresh for our friends at Precursive - the the all-in-one project platform for customer success and professional services on Salesforce. Together we created over 50 bespoke icons, toolkit and film, to help tell their story of how to make every customer a success story in the outcomes era. www.precursive.com
- MTV - Artist IdentMTV commissioned us to create one of their iconic idents. The brief was to showcase a specific emotion through colour created under their moods theme. We chose a green/wasted narrative. Since 1981, MTV has been all about visual experimentation, so in 2020 we decided to draw from our manifesto and create a twisted trip through a wasted world in chaos towards a dark and uncertain future, tapping into the consciousness of what’s currently happening. BLAH on steroids!
+ Show more