Hello! I'm Jodie. I'm a graphic and motion graphic designer based in the Warwickshire, UK. I specialise in design for marketing and creating effective and engaging animated assets for social media and digital platforms. If you'd like to discuss me working with you as a freelancer either on a daily or project basis, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brighter Futures SummitCambridge University Press asked me to create a video for their invite-only Brighter Futures summit to be displayed as the header of the site and autoplayed when the user visited. And in addition, a portrait version to be created for mobile viewing and an looping email header for email invites. Using their existing design for the event, the idea behind the video was to use gradients, light and abstract movements to represent the dawn of a new era in education following the pandemic.
- GSFest Animated Backgrounds and LogosI was asked to create animated backgrounds and logo idents for the Global Schools Festival videos, an online event run by Cambridge University Press that looks into the future of online teaching and learning around the world. They already had an existing identity and design system in place for GSFest, which included a stylescape of vibrant shapes and patterns that represented each teaching area. I stepped in to convert their imagery and stylescape into cohesive moving patterns that could be use
- Parker Fitzgerald Video pack brochure and animationWorking with NU Creative this video pack brochure and its on screen animation was produced for business management and consultancy agency, Parker Fitzgerald. The animation produced and loaded on to the video pack was to act as an infographic style explainer video, to inform and communicate to their current clients on financial digital risks. The aim was to simplify complex information to create a more transparent and easy to digest message that all clients can understand.
- SmoovallFor Smoovall's Summer campaign we created a set of composited imagery for their social media posts. Working with a talented copywriter the idea here was to place the slogans in realistic settings. Playing with typography and Photoshop compositing to create images that are as authentic as they are tongue in cheek.
- ABHI Rebrand VideoWhilst working with design agency NU Creative, we created this video for Health Tech company ABHI to launch their new rebrand. The idea behind the video was to create a clean and simple piece that highlighted the vibrant colours of their rebrand and simplified complex information into an engaging piece of content.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- OppoA young entrepreneur came to us with an irresistible proposition; an ice cream that was both deliciously creamy and good for you. Whilst trekking through the Brazilian jungle, he found a secret ingredient, rich in anti-oxidants that, if combined with ice cream, could provide the world with the greatest of inventions: guilt-free indulgence. We wanted to build a brand that reflected the exciting prospect of mixing the indulgent with the healthy, and brought this to life by joyfully aligning other1
Graphic and Motion Graphic DesignerTheDesignCoop
I'm a graphic designer who specialises in motion graphic design with After Effects. I've been working self employed for over 4 years, working directly with clients as well as lending a hand to agencies. Most recently I have been working with FMCG brands in Amsterdam on animated social media ads to increase engagement online. I've been working with teams of copywriters, sound designers and collaborating with traditional animators to bring it all together.
Middleweight Graphic DesignerNU Creative
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Graphic designer responsible for designing print collateral, web and motion graphics. I generate creative ideas and concepts for client pitch work and execute the ideas into mock-ups for presenting and taking the designs through to final completion. My role here is involves meeting with clients face to face or arranging calls over the phone to talk through a brief. I help to project manage and often have to keep an eye on the budgets of my projects as well as providing quotes. This experience has developed my skills in time management and organisation as well as building on communication skills. I have undergone an After Effects training course and I am responsible for creating animations from storyboarding through to final render.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Photo Manipulation
- Branding Identity Design
- After Effects Premiere
+ Show more