Projects credited in
- Donate using AlexaOur Amazon Alexa skill is the first to let you donate money to a charity in the UK. It uses your Amazon Pay account so you don't have to enter any payment details. Donations up to the value of £250 can be made by simply communicating with Amazon Alexa. Just ask "Alexa, open British Heart Foundation and donate money."
- Heart of Steel – a BHF content design story“We’re going to build a steel heart with space to engrave 150,000 names”. When I heard about the Heart of Steel my first thought was “we’re going to do what?” But that’s what the British Heart Foundation does. We push boundaries to raise funds for our life saving research. My role in the Heart of Steel project was to create a web presence that did justice to this ambitious idea.
- Bringing digital to our storesAt the start of October 2018 all of our Furniture & Electrical (F&E) stores went live on Flow! What’s ‘Flow’ I hear you ask? Let me tell you about this exciting British Heart Foundation innovation… Flow is a digital based platform that allows our F&E colleagues to respond to customers quicker and more effectively when they submit an online request for us to collect donations from their home. Before Flow, our shops were inundated with emails and calls to arrange collections. It was great that so
- Dechox- Giving up ChocolateDechox is a nationwide challenge set up by BHF to give up chocolate throughout the month of February. Anything with cocoa in it is off limits - from the sprinkles on a cappuccino, to that 3pm chocolate bar. The challenge then helps to raise sponsorship through friends, family and colleagues when someone takes part. This then helps funds life saving research into heart and circulatory conditions.
- Workout For The HeartsAiming to get more volunteers for British Heart Foundation charity shops, this campaign focuses on a specific group: middle aged men. By highlighting the moral value and health benefits of volunteering, this campaign encourages the target group to volunteer for their health and for other people’s health.
+ Show more
- Retail Management
- Retail Sales
- Fashion Retail