I work with designers, writers, and architects to express the intentions of a brand. Specialisms: Lifestyle, Luxury, Art, Fashion, Placemaking, Retail, Cultue. Services: Design research, Consumer insight, Brand strategy, Positioning, Creative briefs, Workshops. Brands: Nike, Sony, Selfridges, Arc'teryx Veilance, Burberry, The Absolut Company, Soho House & Co.
Projects credited in
- BBLS TEN SUSTAINABILITY PRINCIPLES POSTERIn the spirit of Dieter Rams’s ten principles of good design, BBLS Studio has defined its own set of principles that aim to unpack what sustainable fashion means, through this lens of circularity, and the choices a consumer can make. If eliminating the concept of waste and the continued use of new resources is the objective, then a circular economy is the strategy to use. A circular fashion industry would consist of business models that retain the value of garments while they’re in use, regene
- Fragrance LabCan the essence of a person be captured in a scent? That is the question Selfridges ask with its immersive fragrance experience, The Fragrance Lab in partnership with trend forecasting consultancy The Future Laboratory, international design studio Campaign and perfumers from Givaudan. Fragrance Lab takes visitors on a multi-sensory journey leading to a personalised perfume crafted by Givaudan. This behind-the-scenes video explores how the different teams worked together to discover the outer rea
- The Fragrance Laboratory @ SelfridgesA ground breaking, immersive experience, designed in partnership with The Future Laboratory and Campaign. The visitors were taken on a journey to find a scent that matched their personality at Selfridges Oxford Street. I worked as part of the core creative team to deliver the project which included the physical experience 'store' (with windows which customers explored), packaging design, website, and animation.
- Fact LiverpoolVisual identity for Fact Liverpool, a leading organisation for the support and exhibition of film, art and new media design. The basis for the identity concept was a phase “Fact opens a window into the world”. The bold logotype expands creating an active frame where the content lives.
- Discovery LabWe used play to explain Nike innovation to young people Opening the lab. Nike’s Young Athletes brand category and JD Sports approached Anyways to communicate the benefits behind key Nike innovations to young people aged 8–12 years old. To help these brands authentically talk to this audience we devised and executed the ‘Discovery Lab’. A one day event that turned a group of Nike’s ‘Young Athletes’ into scientists, where they tested and learnt about Nike’s ‘Air’ and ‘React’ innovations through a
+ Show more
- Brand Strategy
- Creative Direction
- Strategic Thinking
- Strategic Design
- Design Strategy
- Creative Strategy