Keys is a grassroots creative, with experience and expertise in artist + talent management, marketing, creative direction, playlist curating, and fashion styling. In her role as Talent Manager at Insanity in the Digital division, Keys will continue to manage and develop the careers of talent across the culture, fashion + lifestyle space. When she isn’t working on her day job at Insanity, she is working on developing another side to her career – artist management, creative direction, fashion styling, and curating playlists. With a lot of her work focuses on up-and-coming artists to develop their sound, branding, and often writing biographies and press releases. This East Londoner is a tenacious self-starter with ambitions to build her own dedicated audience on Instagram where she shares a mixture of her latest projects, personal style, and London life through her lens. Keys is now working towards becoming a voice that paves the way for young creatives in her city through working on panels and workshops. WORKED WITH Talent: Munya Chawawa, NickSilver, Arooj Aftab, Miche Mingg, Dremar, KIMBO, Adz Jr, KOJO, Olivia Taylar, ODDISNORMAL, Anisa Farah, Beta Squad, Asma Elbadawi, Mam Sham, Lou Northcote, Paige Aliya, Jasmine G Muller, OLA ZAINAB, Daniel Parris, Shah Venchy, The Nasty Poet, Vintage Doll Risa, Rey Styles, Melony Lemon, Isabella Johnson, Alia Loren, LV General, Bailey LDN, Rosanna Elettra, Cherise Renee, Iza Syzsyko and Steph Stone. Brands / Previous Clients: Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SCHUH, GUAP, Flannels, Canada Goose, Image Gang, ELLESSE, Base, C.P. Company, CAT Footwear, Dr. Marten, Vitl, Footlocker, Fenty Skin, JD, Lazy Oaf, Stone Island, Story of Lola, Juicy Couture, Ralph Lauren, Neo Mgmt, Kenzo, Money, Moncler, Fizzy Mag, Channel 4, Hyundai, TOMS, River Island, SavageXFenty, Hyundai, Jägermeister, Mont Blanc, Stylist, Modibodi, Primark, Pink News, DEPOP, Microsoft, Sleek Makeup, ADIDAS, Spotify, Smashbox, H&M, UGG, Sweaty Betty, Jacamo, Superdry, Revolution Beauty, Durex, Pentfield USA and more.
- CMP - 2 Courvoisiers Later (Feat. Dremar) [ A&R, Music Management + Press]Dremar is an up-and-coming artist from Newham, East London who is managed by myself. In his debut future single, I supported on the strategy and execution of the single release, inclusive of the styling direction, promotion, social media management, production, logistics alongside the A&R strategy & press outreach.
- OddIsNormal - Your Love [Single Release, A&R, Creative Direction, Press & Styling]I worked across the entire strategy and execution of the single release, inclusive of the styling of the artist and the cast for the music video, promotion, social media management, production, logistics alongside the A&R strategy, press outreach and promotion for OddIsNormal's debut single 'Your Love'. From the below press release, several press opportunities were won across Mixtape Madness, Rap on Demand, Women Online and many more. OddIsNormal has just released her debut single ‘Your Love
- NickSilver - Hunnid Degrees [A&R & Press]I worked across the A&R strategy, press outreach and promotion for Nicksilver's debut single as a solo artist. From the below press release, several press opportunities were won across Trace TV, Mixtape Madness, Rap on Demand and Luna many more. NickSilver released his debut single and music video ‘Hunnid Degrees’ - one for the moshpit ravers. NickSilver is an emerging artist from East London leading an experimental sound in the UK underground. Originally beginning as a grime MC during the 2n
- Adz Jr - Stay Sharp [Single Release, A&R & Press]Worked across the A&R strategy, press outreach and promotion for Adz Jr latest single 'Stay Sharp'. From the below press release, several press opportunities were won across Mixtape Madness, Rap on Demand and more. Adz Jr released his brand new release ‘Stay Sharp’ - a song that will soon become you fave track of summer. Adz Jr l Stay Sharp - Audio Adz Jr is a musician born and raised in South London. Known for his distinctive flow and vocal range - he is not only recognised for his personal
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Culture, Events, Talent scouting & Onboarding • Managing all media and content partnerships across press, events, gifting, and production • Planning and managing campaigns, developing ideas, suggesting and introducing new initiatives and exploring new opportunities • Working closely with brands and third parties on campaigns and event curation • Liaising with key brands and agency partners to maximise opportunities for campaigns and activations • Organising shoots and events; looking after the start to end process of the production • Developing content to support business objectives of increased brand awareness, brand consistency, our online community, and engagement for each channel • Executing the monthly social media calendar and content plans across experiential activity, brand partnerships and events
+ Show more
- Client Interaction
- Editorial Content
- Social Network Communications
- Celebrity Stylist
- Visual Branding
- Music Management
BA 2:1 Hons Media and CommunicationUniversity of The Arts London (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
BA (Hons) Media Communications has enabled me to stay focused on the social and cultural impact of digital media forms by closely analysing the technologies, practices and policies that drive modern media communications. Looking at the relationship between images, writing in different styles, editing, working with layout software and pitching and presenting.