I have over 18 years of experience in brand marketing with iconic consumer lifestyle brands – developing consumer-centric strategies and innovative creative campaigns which have been proven to connect with audiences. I have a passion for what I do. I love to push the boundaries of what we think is possible. I believe constant innovation in the way we speak to people is absolutely vital for a thriving brand. I’ve worked in many different cultures, leading and supporting talented teams from different backgrounds and I understand that one solution rarely works for all corners of the world. I have a passion for innovative thinking, digitally led ideas and international communications. Specialties: brand communications, digital strategy, creative innovation, international marketing
- Rebuild The World - LEGOLEGO Group's most ambitious brand work ever aims to inspire parents and kids to rebuild the world, launching in 17 markets globally. Led by the global brand team and in collaboration with multiple teams of LEGO Group - retail, .com, social studios, community relations, kid engagement, adult fan engagement, the LEGO Agency and creative partner BETC Paris.
- me myself & i - 2018We are not one thing. We are complex creatures. Weird, yep. But wonderful. Multifaceted. Experimental. Empowered beings. Constantly evolving. The ones with the stories. Or not. Eyewear for every side of you. We think that there should be eyewear to express every side of you. Here you can get acquainted with six individuals from our me myself & i campaign, learn about their identities, hear their stories, and see the frames that they’re most comfortable in.
- Come As You Are - 2018Ace & Tate set the mood for their new visual brand direction with the launch of their SS18 campaign - come as you are. The campaign, intimately shot by photographer Lotte Van Raalte, focusing on four Amsterdam-based individuals with Ace & Tate's glasses proudly at the forefront of each distinct character. The project is special to the brand as it lays the foundations for the launch of Ace & Tate's new yet to be announced platform launching in Spring. By focusing on these creative individuals,
- Ace & Tate x LAW Magazine - 2017A collaboration with London’s compelling bi-annual publication, LAW Magazine. Each one of their carefully curated editions contributes to creating a sense of community, belonging and authenticity – three principles strongly connected to one of our most important brand values: Identity. Together, we produced a series of intimate portraits and short films celebrating expression of identity, poetic imperfections and everyday eccentricities, featuring four intricate, bold and inspiring UK-based indi
- Chuck Hack All Wah - 2016"Converse put a wah pedal in a pair of Chuck Taylors Because why not" https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/6/22/12007240/converse-put-a-wah-pedal-in-a-pair-of-chuck-taylors The “Chuck Taylor All Wah” sneaker features a built-in wah pedal. After a Critical Mass-designed prototype of the shoe was created in 2013 as part of a Google-Converse-Creative Social innitiative, the finished product, designed and developed by Cute Circuit, is here. It works using micro-sensor technology that tracks
- Converse "Sneakers Would" - 2014Created in collaboration with Anomaly Amsterdam and SuperHeroes Amsterdam, the project poped up to web browser users unpredictably in London, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid and Amsterdam via interactive platform The Ticket. The Ticket was a Chrome and Firefox extension using banner blocker technology. It replaced boring ads with fun content and also aimed to encourage Converse’s fans online to answer the question, “What would sneakers do?,” and to take part in array of impulsive opportunities in the
+ View all
Projects credited in
- me myself & iWe are not one thing. We are complex creatures. Weird, yep. But wonderful. Multifaceted. Experimental. Empowered beings. Constantly evolving. The ones with the stories. Or not. Eyewear for every side of you. We think that there should be eyewear to express every side of you. Here you can get acquainted with six individuals from our me myself & i campaign, learn about their identities, hear their stories, and see the frames that they’re most comfortable in.62
- Converse Chuck HackConverse trainers are literally a blank canvas just waiting for experiments so I wanted to see what ideas some of the best creative brains would produce. I put a brief into the Creative Social asking them to ‘hack’ a blank Chuck Taylor Hi-Top. Some of the ideas we received were fanstatic in particular the All Wah – a Chuck Taylor with a Wah Wah pedal inserted within the sole. This experiment resulted in us producing the All Wah shoe as a limited edition run, which we seeded to top guitarists. Yo
- Converse G+ Chuck HackerConverse launched their G+ Chuck Hackers initiative asking members from the Creative Social community to submit their own version of hacked chucks via G+. From music to art to tech, they turned a classic icon into a modern masterpiece inspiring the next generation of Chuck Taylor fans.
+ Show more
Head of Brand MarketingAce & Tate
- Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
As part of executive management team, leading all marketing functions for Ace & Tate - brand strategy, digital/social, performance, PR, retail, activations and customer experience. - Leading a 40+ person multi-functional marketing team consisting of performance marketing, CRM, customer experience, PR, brand communications, retail marketing and country activations. - Established clear consumer archetypes, brand values and brand purpose through extensive quantitative and qualitative research efforts. - Developed marketing strategy to enable greater in-house content creation while diversifying digital media execution. - As part of management team, led efforts to improve career planning, organisational structuring and internal communications. Providing key input on decisions around market expansion, new product focus and online innovation investment.
+ Show more
- Digital Marketing
- Consumer Behaviour
- Brand Building
- Acquisition Marketing
- International Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Creative Development
- Brand Communications
- Marketing Strategy