Few things please me more than a smart, slick campaign and I’ll do all I can to nurture it. Strengths + I’m very calm. To the point where I’ll get told to panic (and politely refuse). + I love and respect (decent) strategy. Nothing gets you to a more effective campaign. + I’m a multi-tasker. I have a thirteen month old daughter. Enough said. Weaknesses - OCD. Everything must be clean, neat and straight. Or else. - Cats. If there’s a chance of getting one in a campaign, strategy goes out the window.
- Amazon Fashion - Stylist in Residence#looklikeyou Collaborating with some of fashion's most influential, stylish bloggers and in close partnership with our lovely client, we created short, snappy and seriously useful videos, giving tips about how you can style your wardrobe to #looklikeyou. We proudly celebrated individual style.
- Co-op Food- This Is Important Bread & Bacon of Enormous SignificanceA campaign that still makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Seemingly mundane food items often play significant roles in our lives and this campaign aimed to celebrate that. From the bread that says sorry, to milk that gives mum and dad a few moments together, we wanted to show how important these products can be. And how reasonably-priced Co-op keep them because of that.
- Co-op Legal Services - The Importance of EmpathyThis was the first campaign for this division of Co-op and we felt it was critical to create work that was true to their purpose and reason for being. It's a difficult topic to cover, as people don't like to think about or understand the intricacies of legal issues, so this ad was designed to highlight the empathy Co-op Legal Services had for its customers' struggles and needs.
- Amazon Fashion - Say Something NiceThis was a campaign that really mattered to me personally. We constantly judged and are judged by others about our fashion choices and this often has a huge affect on our self esteem. It was time to talk about this and acknowledge that this isn't right. We wanted to empower our consumers to feel confident to wear what they want and express themselves through fashion. To #looklikeyou. We collaborated with Europe's most loved fashion influencers to get this message across in a really honest, truthful way.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Amazon Fashion I led the social media activity, managing a team with a busy schedule of weekly, monthly and annual campaigns, working with our senior client to keep everything within a set annual budget. It was a new brand with huge ambition and the creative put forward was equally ambitious, challenging consumer and societal perceptions. I had a brilliant rapport with our CD and loved creating boundary-pushing ideas. I also looked after four other accounts alongside this, just to keep things interesting.
Account DirectorLeo Burnett
- London, United KingdomFull Time
McDonalds I led multiple projects and budgets across several elements of the business. These ranged from a highly effective, perception-challenging ATL Breakfast campaign, to a mammoth campaign for the largest annual promotion, to a fully TTL Christmas campaign. The KPIs differed hugely for each campaign, so a deep understanding of the business pressures, excellent strategy and constant market and creative analysis were imperative to success. I managed up to five campaigns at once, with different teams at Leo’s, the media, digital and BTL agencies and Mcdonald’s. I enjoyed a great relationship with everyone I worked with, from senior clients to junior creatives and I loved working with such a wide range of people.
+ Show more
- Account Handling
- Creative Management
- Account Management
- Campaign Management
- Managing Teams
2:1 LLB LAW
- London, United Kingdom
Surprisingly useful for advertising and marketing. I learnt how to analyse, debate, critique, negotiate, persuade and ultimately sell, all in a diplomatic and polite manner. I also got to spend my third year in Strasbourg, where I studied European Law and worked as a Stagiere at the European Parliament.