Lauren has joined Dimension Studio after having gained a wealth of experience working within the Production and Media industries. Whilst working with industry-leading production houses such as The Mill, MediaMonks, Stink Studios and Dentsu Aegis in senior New Business roles, Lauren helped execute some of the world’s first interactive films as well as facilitate the rise of social media content, producing tailor made projects for key platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat. Lauren is a passionate advocate for Emerging Tech and has become an industry spokesperson and judge on a variety of topics and awards. She has been invited to speak on various panels at festivals across the world including Advertising Week Europe, Glug, The Webbys, Google, Digital Shoreditch and D&AD. Currently judging for BIMA, The Lovies, Webbys and The FWA. She is also committed to supporting the drive toward diversity and inclusion. She also champions the work of Women in Digital and regularly panels and chairs Women in Advertising and Production events. Specialties: Partnerships, New Technology, New Business Strategy, Events, Promos, E-commerce, Entertainment, fashion and Social Marketing.
- Leo Messi on the road to the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ - Fast or FailThe new adizero f50 Messi. Are you ready to play #FASTORFAIL for your chance to go to the 2014 FIFA World Cup™? Buy the boot: adidas.com/messi-collection Play the game: adidas.com/fastorfail When Leo Messi steps out onto the pitch, the world expects. His fans, his team, the hopes and dreams. Leo absorbs all of the expectation and pressure around him to channel it as energy that he unleashes on the pitch. Fast. credits: Agency: Iris London Creative: Adam Fish Director: Rogier Schalken Director o
- MediaMonks MixtapeLatest and greatest work from MediaMonks. 00:14 Weber: BBQ Cultures (UncleGrey) 00:26 Etihad: Reimagine (The Barbarian Group) 00:43 Chrysler: Beneath the Surface (Wieden+Kennedy Portland) 01:01 Intel: History Comes Alive (JWT Beijing) 01:19 Apolosophy: Blowing in the Wind (Åkestam Holst) 01:21 U.S. Air Force: Airforce.com (GSD&M) 01:33 Macy’s: Wish Writer (JWT New York) 01:51 Jumeirah: Jumeirah Inside (Google ZOO) 02:10 Old Spice: Muscle Surprise (Wieden+Kennedy Portland)
- British Airways: Caribbean EscapeTo promote their diverse selection of Caribbean destinations, British Airways partnered with BBH London and MediaMonks to bring a taste of the Caribbean to London’s Victoria Station. The experiential installation offered commuters the chance to escape their daily routines by winning tickets to one of BA’s Caribbean destinations. To take part, commuters had to simply press a gigantic ‘escape key’ to start a game of chance. The setup itself imitated an airport experience, with a tablet-powered che
- British Airways - Ticket GiveawayLondon's Gatwick Airport is not known for its variety of exotic destinations. To change this perception, we brought Gatwick Airport to London's Victoria Train Station. Visitors were given the opportunity to win two pairs of flight tickets to impressive destinations every 15 minutes by landing a Boeing 777 with an arcade-style flight simulator. A total of 632 tickets were given away to seven exotic locations.
+ View all
Director of Strategic PartnershipsDimension Studio
London, United KingdomFull Time
Leading the evaluation and execution of strategic partnerships in conjunction with existing and prospected partners across Hammerhead and Dimension. With a specific focus on negotiating project streams and long term partnerships. Building relationships across C Suite and senior leadership teams in broadcast, advertising and brand. To source and cultivate new potential opportunities in Virtual Production, Virtual Entertainment, Volumetric Capture, AR, VR and XR
Brand Partnerships - Emerging TechnologyThe Mill
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I am part of The Mill London's Emerging Tech Team, specialising in partnerships. Focusing on creating bespoke solutions for our clients. I help bring life to projects with key platforms, using the latest and newest technology. Within my role, I focus on developing new relationships whilst propelling The Mill's growing interest in the rapidly evolving Emerging Tech sector. I am a passionate advocate for Emerging Tech and have become an industry spokesperson on a variety of topics. Honored to have been invited to speak on various panels at festivals across the world including Advertising Week Europe, Glug, The Webbys, Google, Digital Shoreditch and D&AD.
+ Show more
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Keynote Speaker
- 5+ Years Client Management
- Brand Partnership
- Content Marketing
- Creative Marketer
- Account Director
- Client Communications
- New Business
- Creative Technology
- Advertising Technologies
Design for Moving ImageRavensbourne College of Design and Communication
- London, United Kingdom
Today's sophisticated viewing audiences are creating a demand for specialists in motion graphics who are able to generate captivating content – channel identities, trailers, advertisements, logos, title sequences and other forms of visual branding – that engage both the mind and the emotions. This unique course, highly recognised by the media and broadcasting industry, equipt me with the creativity, skills, expertise and knowledge to contribute to a growing market. I looked at the entire motion graphics process, learning traditional crafts like storytelling and image making, alongside the latest digital tools and techniques.
Pitch Superwomen 2020The Pitch FanzineLaunched in 2017 the Pitch Superwomen initiative, the yearly list of women working behind the scenes in the creative industry making things happen - plus Pitch Supermen in 2020. The Pitch Fanzine is fully-independent and funding is sought and raised from partnerships with brands who share the same ethos and values.