I am a qualified and published fashion/editorial make up artist experienced in working on shoots, video, runway, demos, television and film. I am experienced in providing make up looks to a specified brief and confident in working on all skin types and tones; and on both male and female clients. My most recent publication was for the curated gallery for Fashion in Behance - Sept/ Oct 2018. I have also worked on projects overseas; inclusive of work on two high end fashion shoots in Barbados, Caribbean. I am experienced in providing on trend beauty demos and I am also an advocate of healthy skin; encouraged by my work as a health lecturer in London, for nearly 20 years. This has led to my appearing as a panelist on beauty panels such as that hosted recently by Cosmopolitan magazine's #iambeauty exhibition in London and also holding 2 sold out beauty events at Smashbox’s flagship Studio Store in Central London in 2018.
- Darling Buds - Imirage Magazine: June 2019This beauty editorial was inspired by the SS19 collection delivered by Valentino, where Pat McGrath creates a gorgeous makeup brief using feather lash extensions to accentuate the floral shapes and print of each garment. Darling Buds used the soft pink tones of the English Rose, set against the contrasting lilac and purple tones of the African Daisy. We are often in awe of the colour, size and scent of natural flowers. However, this concept is a celebration of human beauty, and a reminder th
- Ellèments Magazine - December 2017This is a beauty editorial story which I both wrote and created in London, in 2017. The story was given a four page feature in the December edition of New York editorial magazine, Ellèments. Photographer: Sean Whitty Model: Cheznay Diorè Nails: Liane Anderson MUA Assist: Brooke Musselwhite
Projects credited in
- I Am Not My TraumaRacism is a social construct with an age-long myriad of ‘issues’ that are intergenerational and nuanced. ‘I Am Not My Trauma’ Factual docuseries is focused on changing the narrative on racism towards black people, changing the collective stories we tell ourselves to facilitate the change we want to see. Bringing a deeper awareness of our ‘truths’ and what it feels like to experience trauma as a direct effect of racism. Moreover, inform what can be done with that knowledge and understanding to cr
- Goldman Sachs STEAM InnovatorsOnce again I teamed up with the excellent tech platform UKBlackTech to shoot and showcase their Innovators in STEAM (Sciences, technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) photo series. The series was commissioned by Goldman Sachs and put on display at their new £million London HQ for their Black History Month celebrations.
- Project Embrace - Afrovisibility 2019Following the success of last year's campaign, I worked again with Project Embrace to create a set of billboards and content which challenged the notion that afro hair is not deemed professional in the corporate workplace. The ads were served by Clear Channel and where shown on 800+ screens across the UK. This is a 900%+ increase in coverage for last year's campaign which was 72 screens across the UK and at Cannes International Festival of Creativity.
- Darling Buds beauty editorial for Imirage Magazine: June 2019This beauty editorial was inspired by the SS19 collection delivered by Valentino, where Pat McGrath creates a gorgeous makeup brief using feather lash extensions to accentuate the floral shapes and print of each garment. Darling Buds used the soft pink tones of the English Rose, set against the contrasting lilac and purple tones of the African Daisy. The series of images show the journey from bud to blossom to full bloom. We are often in awe of the colour, size and scent of natural flowers.
- Creative HuesTowards the back end of 2018 myself and Nene approached Guap Magazine to shoot a mini series talking to creatives who had carved a career for themselves on their own terms. We spoke to new and experienced professionals, from MD's to Entrepreneurs and spoke to them about their careers to date. From the name of the series to finding the location for us to shoot it was a fun project to work and I'm already thinking about how we can go bigger and better for season 2. The 1st episode is with Sop
+ Show more
Freelance Makeup ArtistLori Bee MUA
London, United KingdomFreelance
Macro beauty photo shoot - ‘Interstellar Beauty’; as seen in the curated gallery for Fashion in Behance - Sept/Oct 2018.
Freelance MUALori Bee MUA
London, United KingdomFreelance
Organiser and host for ‘How to Work With Black Hair and Skincare’ Black History Month event held at Smashbox Studio Store in Central London. Another sold out event!
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Bridal Makeup
- Creative Makeup
- Beauty Editorial
- Editorial Campaigns
- Public Speaking
- Beauty Writing