A strategic planning enthusiast with an appetite to learn and thrive doing what I love. I have a strong passion for the strategic and creative side of advertising which is reflected through my studies, extensive in-house and agency experience and side hustles. I am always looking for new opportunities in my field of interest, so would be immensely thankful for any emails or messages concerning them. Thank you!
- Nationwide x Shelter D&AD 2018 Entry'Use the power of words to explore the younger generation’s worries, hopes and dreams around the meaning of home, home ownership, housing security and living standards. Create meaningful copy for Nationwide and Shelter to reach the hearts or change the minds of your audience'.
- Beach Clean SocietyI am the volunteer leader of the 'Beach Champion' beach cleaning community at Bournemouth University. we carry out regular beach cleans along Bournemouth beach in order to protect the environment and animals in the area. Living by the seaside, I felt some responsibility to ensure we look after what we enjoy. This is why I decided to begin this society alongside my university. We have now seen tens of students and staff come along to help care for our environment in a fun and rewarding way!
- Pet Subjects - Blog PostsI wrote 26 blog posts for Pet Subjects' main website on all sorts of advertising related topics. To do this, I completed copious amounts of research on each topic and worked closely with the team to ensure clients could see Pet Subjects expertise clearly. You can read my Pet Subjects blog posts here: https://petsubjects.co.uk/author/louise/
- WAN x Coca ColaThe task: Prepare a campaign for the Zero waste activation which should solve specific difficulties and gaps of waste collection in an engaging, inspiring way credible for Coca-Cola. Insight: ‘Consumers feel insignificant in a widespread problem’ Due to the extent of the plastic problem, and exacerbated by negative sustainability campaigns, consumers feel that they are insignificant. They feel that their efforts alone are not going to help much to make a difference. Why would they make the e
- Desperados x Revolucion de CubaDuring my time at Bournemouth University and upon completion of the Live Advertising Campaign unit, my team and I were briefed to complete a creative PR and social solution for Desperados and Revolucion de Cuba. We produced a bar tour, ensuring Desperados and Revolucion's target audience key interests were prevalent in the campaign. We also integrated social media through using Snapchat geo filters, enabling those who used the filter to be entered in a prize draw, enhancing engagement for both D
- Bournemouth, United KingdomFull Time
I completed work experience to gain insight into a different sector of client work. I worked alongside the team to develop brand re-vamps, which was incredibly insightful and taught me how building a brand can vary from building an individual campaign.
Marketing ExecutivePet Subjects
- Chobham, United KingdomFull Time
- I managed all social channels for PurrfectlyYappy.com (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) - I managed all social channels for Pet Subjects (Facebook, LinkedIn) - I wrote blog posts for the PurrfectlyYappy.com and Pet Subjects websites - I took on work from Pet Subjects clients which includes writing blog posts and writing case studies - I created, designed and wrote the Dogs Today Magazine and Dogs Monthly Magazine newsletters - I created content for the Dogs Today and Dogs Monthly social media channels - I ran very successful competitions for PurrfectlyYappy.com My Achievements: - I grew PurrfectlyYappy.com's Facebook likes from 171k to 231k organically, a 60k increase in just 5 months - I grew PurrfectlyYappy.com's Facebook followers by 74k in 5 months, a 180% increase from the previous period - People watched 25.9 million minutes of videos I posted on PurrfectlyYappy.com's Facebook page in 5 months - I ran a competition for WAHL which drove 185k traffic to the PurrfectlyYappy.com website, and had 844 entrants and 17.3k voters - I wrote 29 blog posts for PurrfectlyYappy.com - I wrote 23 blog posts for PetSubjects.co.uk - I wrote 20+ blog posts for other clients of PetSubjects
+ Show more
- Advertising Planning
- Media Planning
- Social Media Advertising
- Advertising Campaign
- Advertising Retouching
- Advertising PR