- The Dog House S2The Dog House on Channel 4 wanted a rebrand for series 2, I worked with the producers and commissioners on how to represent the show in a fun and loving way, as well as represent the diversity of contributors and staff at the dog shelter. Additionally I worked closely with the production company to secure time, space and access to the dogs we'd need on the day as well as to secure time with the contributors from the series for the image. I scheduled, budgeted, produced and commissioned all
- The Langham Hotel, LondonBrief was to create a set of imagery and video content to use across their new website highlighting the wedding venue offering to an international audience. Final products included 3 shot videos used on their instagram page, multiple images taken throughout the central London location. I managed all areas of production, from client liaison, casting, retouching, versioning and delivery. The client reported an increase of interaction across their social channels and was delighted with the ove
- The Gift of TimeWorking with the British Heart Foundation celebrating volunteers from across the country as the lifeblood of the charity. I was commissioned to mark the launch their national volunteering campaign as they wanted to release a series of photographs to celebrate inspiring volunteers at the charity.
- Eddiz Izzard Marathon RunnerThe brief was to come up with an image to depict Eddie post his 57 marathons across the UK, whilst also promoting the sock which was being sold to raise money for Sport Relief. The image would be used to PR both the Sport Relief socks and the documentary that was made about his achievements. I planned and negotiated the idea, shoot production and photographer. I also planned a second shot to use as an exclusive cover for editorial usage.
- Give It Up For Comic ReliefThe event required an iconic image for marketing and ticket sales that represented both the Comic Relief brand as well as offering insight into the cause of addiction related projects. Additional requirements for the live event was to arrange a press pen of approved photographers, a backstage photographer to shoot side of stage and other access areas, as well as to have a single press agency signed up to deliver a Live feed of talent approved imagery from the show.
- Border RegionsI visited the remote Georgian Caucasus Mountains, bordering with Russia. I photographed the people who live there during the summer months and some who manage to stay in for the winter, most people leave as the region is cut off during the winter. I plan to return to the story, photographing along the border and into some of the contested regions between Georgia and Russia, he work is evolving. The images shown here were shown as part of the Tbilisi Photo Festival and are now part of The Tbi
+ View all
Projects credited in
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working agency side to deliver content for a wide range of clients in the hotel, sport, food and beverage, property and luxury sectors. Managing schedules, contract negations, casting and location finding I built strong relationships with clients and creative talent. Working on briefs managing brainstorms to deliver responses with budgets and achievable results; I built freelance teams for small & large-scale shoots, working with clients to deliver inspiring content for organic and paid for outputs. Securing new creative talent to respond competitively & reflected client aesthetics.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Commissioning Photographers
- Art Production
- Content Production
- Creative Production
- Budget Control
- Project Planning
- Talent Management
- Editorial Direction
(hons) BALoughborough University
- Loughborough, United Kingdom
BA (Hons) Dip Information and Publishing, a year in industry working at a merchant bank as Equity Research Assistant
National In House - public sector awardPRCAOpen to any UK-based in-house private, not-for-profit or public sector PR and communications team. Judges looked for the role PR and communications play in the wider organisation, effective use of resources and general contribution to the organisation’s objectives. The Soccer Aid 2018 team won for team performance, staff, financial, and innovation.