Junior Designer @ Don't Panic
- un-real cookbook~Updated Version~ The un-real cookbook is a humorous publication that tackles the problem of food wastage by using various off-date foods in unusual ways. Alongside the cookbook there are #un-real recipe stickers placed on specific foods in the supermarket, allowing a large audience to take note of what they can use their left over food for. The campaign #un-realwithfood promotes people of all ages to share their experience on social media, and even discover their own #un-realrecipe.
- ethic*ethic* is a universal stamp that rates brands on their ethical score. The stamp is split into five segments; 0, 0-5, 5-10, 10-15 and 15-20, and when a brand scores all marks, they are rewarded a full asterisk. These marks are given based on four categories; environmentally friendly, politically aware, people and animal’s rights. (Major Project in progress)
- The 'N' WordAn outcome celebrating the English language using the word ‘nice’ to explore the origin, current meaning and pronunciation. Focusing on the phonetics and the overuse of the word, I created a booklet with the dimensions, paper and grid revolved around the the Cricketers Arms pub, in Bournemouth. The book contains extracts from recordings taken at the pub alongside articles about the word. This reflects how ‘nice’ is a non-committal word, changing depending on its context and how it can be both sincere and insincere.
- The un-real cookbookThe un-real cookbook is a witty limited edition cookbook publication, that provides various off-date food recipes in unusual ways to reduce food wastage. Hellmann’s offer #un-realrecipes placed on their mayonnaise jars, allowing a large audience to see the various recipes. Alongside this, the campaign #un-realwithfood promotes people of all ages to use their food in unusual ways and share their experience on social media, and even create new #un-realrecipes.
- The Whoppers Hall of FlameA series of billboards with and without fire. By sending a photo of yourself, your friends or your animals using the hashtag #WhoppersHallofFlame they have the chance to be presented on these billboards. The cut and paste style creates fun and light - hearted visuals, giving the brand a humorous campaign whilst informing the target market (ages 18-24) that Burger King is all about fire.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Advertisement Branding
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Communication
- Creative Thinking
- Abobe Creative Suite
- Motion Graphics