An enthusiastic, motivated and creative communications professional with a strong eye or detail. Passionate about the fashion/lifestyle industries and protecting our planets future. Proven experience in brand expansion, sustainable messaging, influencer marketing, PR strategy execution, VIP relations, copy writing and social media management.
Projects credited in
- COS Magazine: talking tailoring, sustainability & craftsmanship with head of menswear Christophe CopinTo tell the story of craftsmanship behind the tailoring at COS, I interviewed the head of menswear Christophe Copin and pattern cutter Tibor Rohaly for a feature in the relaunch edition of the online COS Magazine. Read the full article here: https://www.cosstores.com/en_gbp/magazine/stories/talking-tailoring-menswear-design-christophe-copin-aw20.html
- COS Marketing StrategyDuring this project Mairead wanted to focus on the diversity of age within the Fashion Industry. During the research and development stages, Mairead knew early on that this project would focus on the the mature demographic and how key companies in the industry were not taking the opportunities to promote their brand to the 50+ demographic. The Brand COS was the perfect opportunity to create a marketing tool, where they could create a whole range which would be promoted through an illustrated insert for the COS Publication.
- COS ConversationsWe gathered to the lower level of COS's Soho store for this intimate conversation between Dia Art Foundation curator, Alexis Lowry artist Landon Metz and Cultured executive editor Isabel Flower. The conversation touched on levels on art-making and minimalism where guests later sipped champagne and enjoyed a 20% discount on everything in the store. Oxygen produced the AV portion of the event with a sleek audio, video and lighting system; recorded so that people could listen back on the evening
- Copywriting | Soma capsule collection - Pitti Uomo, COSSoma is a capsule collection of menswear essentials presented through the choreography of Wayne McGregor. Each piece is timeless, designed with longevity in mind. Craftsmanship and modernity have been combined to produce understated garments that can be relied upon for years to come. To present this capsule online, I was tasked to produce online product descriptions that combined elements of the editorial copy with functional, informative descriptions of the product.
- Copywriting | Men's T-shirt Guide, COSA shoppable online guide of the different men's T-shirt styles at COS. As a copywriter, I was tasked to write copy to educate the customer on the benefits of each type of T-shirt for the online guide. View the full guide here: https://www.cosstores.com/en_gbp/men/t-shirts.html
+ Show more
+ Show more
MSc Media, Communications & International JournalismUniversity of Glasgow
Glasgow, United Kingdom
This programme combines the latest in media, communications and audience theory, and research methodologies with the production and editorial skills that are required of the modern journalist and/or communications professional. Core Modules: - Media, Communications & Journalism: Criticism and Theory - Research Design - Researching Audiences and Media Representation - Media Law and Ethics Elective Modules: - Producing News - Sexuality, Media and Societal Interpretations - Class and Stratification