Hey! I’m co-founder and Creative Director at HeyBigMan! Over two decades in the creative industry I’ve worked with household brands like Honda, Nike and Vodafone, and have been lucky enough along the way to collect over a dozen international design and advertising awards - which is always nice and a real honour. After my time at FCB Inferno and a stint freelancing in London and Sydney, I founded my own agency with the purpose of supporting startups and brands who are kind to humankind and the planet. Some of my proudest achievements are supporting and delivering visual identities for over 50 startup businesses along with setting up The Penthouse coworking space in Hackney Wick for like-minded creatives, co-founding mentoring initiative Culture Heroes that champion POC leaders in the creative industries, and Cause2Create, a not-for-profit platform that educates and inspires the next generation of creatives to use their skills for social good. Aside from my own enterprises, I hold non-exec director positions at organisations that share similar values and passions to myself. I’m always keen to speak to anyone and collaborate with those who share a vision for the world that uses creativity to break down walls and builds up communities.
- Brand and website design for Orange JellyfishBrand positioning, messaging, visual identity design, website design and build were all part of the mix required to deliver this, our newest brand baby, for digital product polymaths Orange Jellyfish. An inspiring brand strategy process told us that Ross, James and their team are very much at the top of their game and that our messaging and visual identity needed to reflect the confidence and assuredness that comes with that. The art direction is bold, even audacious for OJFs category, with
- #thankyoudaySunday July 4th 2021 marked Britain's first ever national Thank You Day. A chance for everyone in the country to simply say 'thank you' to any individual or any organisation who has lent a helping hand, expressed kindness or made a positive difference over the past year and half. We were brought in at the last minute by our good pals and TYD instigators The Good Beer Company, The Royal Volunteer Service and The Together Coalition to help elevate a key aspect of Thank You Day, called Cheers Fo
- Pesky Fish WebsiteIn a week in which we've seen fishing blockades and almost gone to war with France (WTF Boris!), it's nice to share a more uplifting story from our wonderful coastline and talk about our client Pesky Fish. Pesky is essentially an online fish market, selling whatever their small fleet of tiny, sustainable dayboats bring in that day, before cutting out multiple middlemen and delivering this sparklingly fresh produce directly to the kitchens of fish fans throughout the country. Pesky's model means
- Raising the profile of an amazing charity through football apparel design and the power of EA Sports’ FIFA 21HeyBigMan! have designed another banging football jersey! This time, we’ve collaborated with Alive and Kicking, a football-for-good charity doing incredible things within communities across Africa, and who are the world’s only non-profit football product manufacturer. This is the official shirt for the organisation’s ‘fictitious’ football team, AKFC. AKFC was created as a vehicle for elevating Alive and Kicking in innovative ways, the latest being via a partnership with EA Sports and their gl
- Tackling vaccine hesitancy with effective communications that empowerWith hesitancy around vaccines very much a trending topic right now, we wanted to spotlight a brilliant campaign we at HeyBigMan! delivered for female empowerment specialists GirlEffect, and Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance, to help increase the uptake of the HPV vaccine among girls in developing countries. The HPV vaccine is a complex subject for a young girl to engage with, and health campaigns delivered by government ministries are often directed at parents, rather than the girls themselves. So, t
- Our planet is on the brink. Join Brynk in helping to restore and rewild it.It was #EarthDay a few days ago, so it's the perfect moment to spotlight our wonderful client Brynk, who we've been working with in recent months to develop their brand. Protecting forests and planting trees is a brilliant way to fight the climate crisis. They store CO2, restore ecosystems and provide a pathway out of poverty for vulnerable communities. Brynk’s reforestation projects are aiding some of the most damaged ecosystems in the world. Working with local communities, Brynk is restor
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Twitter's Valentines-related #TwitterDating campaign by Flying ObjectWe were very happy to have been involved in this. Twitter's hilarious Valentines-related #TwitterDating campaign that's currently bringing the lolz and brightening commutes on platforms at some of central London's busiest Tube stations. Sadly for us, we can't claim the campaign was our idea. That accolade belongs to our pals Flying Object who, alongside their colleagues at Twitter HQ, trawled the social network for hundreds of amusing dating-relating tweets and then came to us to repurpose the
- London City Lionesses - club launch campaignIn collaboration with Nike & HeyBigMan, we helped redefine and launch the new London City Lionesses team with a campaign that covered everything from new kits, branding, online & social and print. I was responsible for capturing the assets over a number of shoots in the pre-season buildup to the teams' inaugural kick-off.
- London City Lionesses branding by HeyBigMan!HeyBigMan! worked with Nike to create the brand for an all new professional women's football club, London City Lionesses, positioning them as the only all-London professional football club, a club for every Londoner, and as a future bastion for sporting excellence at the vanguard of the ever expanding women's game. We provided all of the visual aspects: club badge, club colours, home and away kits, as well as the bespoke typefaces, graphics and photography that make up the identity. Website com3
- #ThinkOutsideTheBlox Trophy Player CardsAfter the success of last year's Anti Knife Crime Football Match organised by Hackney Wick FC the charity match involving stars of the UK Grime scene returns with a new name: The #TOTB (ThinkOutsideTheBlox) Trophy, and will be held this Friday at St. Paul's Stadium in Rotherhithe. The player cards were designed by HeyBigMan! to help promote the #ThinkOutsideTheBlox Charity Football Trophy taking place in London this August. We're proud to be supporting this event alongside Hackney Wick FC to r
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
Cause2Create Is a not for profit set up by HeyBigMan! in 2016. It's a platform designed to inspire and educate the next generation of creative talent to use their skills for social good. It also provides opportunities and access to those wishing to work in the creative industry but face boundaries on entry.
London, United KingdomFull Time
We are a multidisciplinary creative agency who exist to enhance brands and empower communities. Beyond just an agency HeyBigMan! blur the lines between brands, creativity, community, culture, education and activism. We do things differently, to make things better. Creativity and design aren’t solutions in themselves. They’re tools to create awareness, engagement and above all, action. They help bring beauty and energy to the world. They help challenge perceptions and change narratives. As a creative agency, we believe you can blend striking aesthetics with strong ethics. Our work is as bright, bold and brave as our ambition.
- Art Direction
- Graphic and Web Design
- Advertising Branding Design
- Charity Design
- Charity Advertising