Hello! I am a creative living and working in London. My strengths include photography, art direction and content creation. I also have skills and experience with branding, creative marketing and graphic design. For work opportunities, freelance work and collaborations please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.orgLocked Pro Plan feature
• Voluntary Marketing & PR of the gallery with social media handling and liaising with clients • Experience in curating exhibitions and shows within the gallery • Events & gallery management • Funding • Arts education and arts administration • Social Media Coordinator
• Whilst working as part of reserved for its debut in the UK store as part of the former BHS flagship on London’s Oxford Street. I have assisted with the lead up to the brand’s first Britsh store’s grand opening in September 2017. • Focused on customer service and have kept to maintaining a high level of customer service as this is a new store. • Assist in the fitting rooms, making sure they are kept in an organised manner. • I have built upon my customer service skills, working on both the shop floor and on the cash desk. • Improved my visual merchandising standards, working closely with the stockroom team to make
• Work with brands such as Levi’s, Lindex and Dr Martins. • Assisted with Mailings/Mail-outs to clients and also helped with print production. • Created spreadsheets with the information on clients and what they have booked out of the studio for shoots or press coverage. • Made sure that their showroom was kept in order on a daily basis as well as had the responsibility of organising samples from different brands.
• Worked with Account Managers to assist them in preparing for and during upcoming collections and important sales seasons, this included prospecting new and potential clientele. • Worked at the reception with answering the telephone/responding to emails and with greeting buyers when they arrive for appointments. • Social Media Coordinator • Helped to Liaise with clients on queries and chased orders placed and assisted with selling collections. • Set up sales appointments with buyers for two seasons Pre-fall in their showroom in London and AW17 in their showroom in Paris.
• On working with Goodley Bullen PR I was able to gain some insight on how the PR system works. • Helped out with press days • Screened phone calls. • Assisted with mailings, Mail-outs to clients and also helped with print production. • Created spreadsheets with the information on clients and what they have taken out of the studio. • Greeted guests and clients on a daily basis • Compiled relevant contact lists.
• Whilst working in Topshop / Topman Oxford Circus Flagship, I gained experience in receiving delivery of stock on a daily basis, which I then sorted and organised. • Assisted with the styling of customers who came to the concession looking for jewellery to go with outfits they had in mind or had already purchased. • Frequently helped out on nightshifts to re-merchandise the shop floor. • Worked on both the shop floor to provide customer service and also at the cash desk to help customers complete their purchases. • Contributed with the team to prepare for the stock going into the sale. • Built upon my visual merchandising skills, gained from moving jewellery around to fit various seasonal trends including colour and type. • Helped to organise the stockroom on a weekly basis.