- Tala Branding + CollateralA refined and developed visual identity for Tala, taking it from a small start up to the high-end lighting brand it is today. Work included a complete brand audit and refresh – Brand language, colour palette, typography, iconography, photography style and packaging redesign strategy were among the issues addressed. All design decisions were made to reflect the company’s three pillars of design, sustainability and technology; using lighting a design principle, with references to the natural wor
- Asha India brand developmentDelhi based charity Asha work to transform the lives of the slum communities in the city. Based on the pre existing logo and theme, ‘Asha means hope’ I created a series of symbols to represent the five programmes that Asha runs to bring hope to the community. These icons were implemented as visual keys throughout brand collateral, specifically the 2019/2020 annual report. I also refined the brand colour palette and typography, and carried out brand training with the team at the Asha headquarter
- Conservation Through BeautyLogo + animation to represent the relationship between lighting brand Tala’s three pillars of their business; Design, Technology and Sustainability. ‘Conservation Through Beauty’ is the umbrella term lighting brand Tala uses to communicate their environmental impact. Used as a statement across all packaging, publications and various other touch points of the brand, this work was a fundamental element of the brands visual communication. I then animated the logo to be used in the brand film.
- Clever drinking campaignA campaign for Falmouth & Exeter University encouraging students to use reusable bottles to tackle the plastic problem. We need to challenge people’s drinking habits, highlighting that disposable bottles are unnecessary and in fact, stupid, and encourage students to drink smarter with a very obvious alternative, using reusable.
+ View all
Lead Brand DesignerTala LED
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Creative lead of the fast growing high end lighting brand; refining and developing the visual identity and being responsible for its creative outputs whilst working closely with the marketing manager.
- Environmental Design
- Print Design
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Creative Direction
- Logo Design
- Art Direction
Communication DesignHochschule Augsburg
- Augsburg, Germany
Erasmus semester abroad studying communication design