I am a hands-on, highly conceptual creative director with an art direction and visual background, interested in designing human-centred, buzz-worthy ideas that will grow businesses making people's lives better. My various skills make me a one-of-a-kind hybrid that would take out the best of just about any brief, from insights generation, strategy and idea development, to fully integrated campaigns and digital products. Along my many years in the communication industry, I have never stopped creating, while always having the passion to discover and support talented people who love what they do.
- Social Innovation for Nike LabNike Agora & Trails are the creative solutions to the Uncertainty Project module of the Innovation Management MA with the Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London (2017). The brief was to re-think the experience of the Nike Lab Shoreditch store in London, in order to create social impact relevant to the social problems of the neighbourhood.
- Dolmio / Online Activation"Italian cuisine in 20 seconds" is an Effie winning campaign for Mars-owned Dolmio sauces which still makes my mouth water while going through the website. Scroll through the screenshot gallery (the project's website has been deactivated by the client) - it's in Russian but the images speak for themselves. Not one pixel there belonged to an image bank, everything was shot and art directed by the Proximity and Dolmio team, with the help of a talented production crew.
- Post-it / Cannes Lions, D&ADIntro: "The Banner That Makes You Like Banners" for Post-it (3M) is a smart idea of how to turn the most hated online digital asset - retargeting banners - into something fairly useful. Generated during the annual "Cannes Lions Ideas" seasons in Proximity/BBDO Russia, it was prototyped, approved by the client and it briefly went live online - I personally tested it and it worked. lt got 3 Cannes Lions in 2015 (Gold, Silver, Bronze in Media) and many other awards at all the major shows around the
- Smart - The Unexpected Test DriveUrban Activation to create Tets Drive leads for Smart in Moscow. A team of Smart cars saved the day of hundreds of drivers in Moscow, whose cars were removed for being parked illegally - a very frequent habit of big car owners, who park wherever they see fit. The brave Smart was there for them to test drive - they could take the car for a ride to the location of their toed car - and so they could see for themselves that Smart is a REAL car, there when you need it most. Go see the case study here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leLVxQyqkQ8
+ View all
Integrated Communication Expert | Creative Director | Design Director | Extrovert WannabeHey Punk!
London, United KingdomFull Time
After 20 years of machete-ing my way through the corporate jungle, I found out what I want to stand for. And so Hey Punk! came to life - a branding, design and innovation company that doesn't tolerate bullies and isn't afraid to punch above its weight.
Executive Creative Director | Creative ConsultantPropaganda Creative Marketing
- Bucharest, RomaniaPart Time
Propaganda is one of the most prestigious independent full-service advertising agencies in Romania. I was the Remote, Part-time Executive Creative Director, Design Director for a team of 15-20 people. Clients: Unilever, PepsiCo, FrieslandCampina (Napolact), Heineken, BRD Societe Generale, Jagermeister, Biofarm, Gerovital and many more. Together we won several pitches and worked towards making the creative processes more innovative and effective.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Ad Concept
- Big Ideas
- Advertising Content
- Graphic Deaign
- Art and Creative Direction
- User Exerience
- Creative Stragegy
+ Show more