- Digital marketing and web development professional, delivering a high-quality, performance oriented marketing content in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment. - More than 10 years of experience in marketing and advertising sector, both agency and client side.
Projects credited in
- Google 10 Weeks of MagicA digital street and delightful stories to bring Google magic to life this festive season. Any recipe in seconds, music in every room, a live feed from your doorstep to your phone - Google can add magic to your life. This holiday season, we’re introducing people to the many benefits of Google products with a digital advent calendar set on a delightfully illustrated street. Behind each of the street’s ten doors is an enchanting story and a range of offers on Google devices. From daylight savin3
- Google Be Internet LegendsTeaching lessons in legendary online behaviour with an empowering guide to digital safety. While Google’s Be Internet Legends programme is helping school children learn how to navigate the online world with confidence, parents — who face increasing anxiety over their family’s digital safety — are still being left out of the loop. To bridge the knowledge gap, we created the Be Internet Legends Parents Page — a useful resource full of internet safety tips, tools, and advice that helps parents a8
- Nando's DeliversLaunching Nando's delivery with an in-your-face ad campaign that brings the power of a peri-peri craving to life. Fact: When you need a Nando’s, you can’t think about anything else. To celebrate the launch of the restaurant’s nationwide delivery service, we created ‘Now try think about something else’, a series of ads that dramatise exactly how a PERi-PERi craving stops you in your tracks. Directed by Rich Hall of Riff Raff Films, each film shows a seemingly everyday situation and interrupts i4
- Google Online SafetyAn eye-catching integrated campaign making online safety simple for everyone. It’s more critical than ever for everyone to know how to be safe online. However, the internet is so vast and ever-changing, people can sometimes feel overwhelmed when trying to keep themselves, and their family, protected. Google’s incredible suite of digital tools can help everyone be safer online - people just need to know about them first.5
- Google Online SafetyAn eye-catching integrated campaign making online safety simple for everyone. It’s more critical than ever for everyone to know how to be safe online. However, the internet is so vast and ever-changing, people can sometimes feel overwhelmed when trying to keep themselves, and their family, protected. Google’s incredible suite of digital tools can help everyone be safer online - people just need to know about them first.
- Waze WanderersIntroducing the world of Waze with a lively spin on direct mail. Waze Local provides innovative and exciting ad solutions, bringing drivers directly to local businesses within the world’s largest community-based navigation app. A company that exists to move beyond the curve, when it came to informing and educating partner agencies about their advertising offerings, Waze were on board to break direct mail tradition. With a mobile phone in hand, agencies are invited to follow along cowboy Sidney3
London, United KingdomFull Time
Leading and fully managing (from brief to delivery) different scale software builds and creative, strategic and technical digital projects for Google (EMEA, NAM & LATAM, APAC markets) and DeepMind (Vendor), also fully managing experiential, integrated, print and digital projects for Waze Global, Nando's UK and Porsche UK. Managing cross-functional teams within Phantom and maintaining client and business relationship. Leading the team of Senior, Mid-weight and Junior Producers within Phantom, in addition to continuing and expanding on Sr. Producer’s responsibilities. Selected as the Phantom (Employee) Of The Year in 2017.
Senior Digital Account & Project ManagerAD Fingers
- Vilnius, LithuaniaFull Time
Managing various digital projects in one of the leading interactive agencies in Lithuania which is a certified Google and Facebook Partner. Responsibilities: - initial briefing with the client, understanding business needs - market research and target audience analysis - managing cross-functional teams (e.g. strategists, copywriters, analysts, designers, developers) - leading meetings and workshops - maintaining relationship and working processes with third-party suppliers - full project planning: project scoping (cost estimates, timelines, RAID log) managing budgets (weekly reports), planning and assigning tasks to the team (schedule management), tracking progress (internal meetings, standups, sprints), preparing project documentation (SOW, PO, TDD, FR, SLA, Invoices, etc.) (FunctionPoint platform, Microsoft Excel, G-Suite, Trello) - financial/sales planning - managing an end-to-end delivery of different digital solutions: websites, microsites, landing pages, e-commerce platforms, mobile and social media applications, custom CMS, banners, newsletters, etc. - managing the preparation and implementation of short / long-term (e.g. annual) media and social communication strategy based on RTB channels: FB, Google Ads, GDN, GSP, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc. - managing an end-to-end delivery of creative content: web & media copy, video scenarios & scripts, style & brand guidelines, UX designs, animations and videos - assuring that every task is completed on time, on budget, on brand - presenting to stakeholders and managing feedback, QA
+ Show more
- Team Leadership
- Digital Marketing
- Production Management
- Web Development
- Marketing Campaigns
- Design Managing
- Complex Projects
- Advertising Communications
- Client Relationship
- Stakeholder Management
Cultural Management & Cultural Policy MA, First Class (Hons)Vilnius Academy of Arts
- Vilnius, Lithuania
A two year Master study programme of practical nature preparing professional, analytical marketing and arts policy specialists. Including two years of marketing and management course in English.