3 countries and more than 9 years experience crafting ideas for international clients such as adidas, Xbox, Microsoft, Starbucks, Unilever, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Standard Chartered, Nokia, Pfizer, Tesco and BP. I have done work ranging from integrated campaign, retail experience, branding to interior design. Constantly looking for a new challenge.
- Improving Adidas Retail Experience_ To make their retail experience better, we proposed a digital shelf to help customers pick the right shoes for them. Series of engaging interactive questions are used to filter the results and each shoes have their own page where the user could explore its features and more.
- Helping Emirates Finds Pilots_ The brief is to attract new and experienced pilots to consider moving to Dubai and join Emirates. During our research, we found out that at that time Emirates has world’s largest fleet of wide-body aircraft and the world’s largest operator of A380 and 777. The concept is simple. Ask pilots to be part of the world’s fastest growing airline. Using the planes to create patterns, it creates unusual graphic while visualising the grandeur of Emirates.
- Experimenting with Wunderman Identity_ In 2014, Wunderman was looking to change their identity. The brand was outdated and nobody in the company seems to love it. Anybody within the business are welcome to give a suggestion on how the brand could be like. My idea is to create a brand with more than one logo.
- Revamping Starbucks Digital Presence_ Starbucks is well known for coffee and even more, their cozy cafe. Every Starbucks cafe feels familiar and makes you feel welcomed. But somehow their digital presence doesn’t feel the same way. When they asked us to revamp both their app and website, we set off to bring that familiar Starbucks experience online.
- Shredding CV with Via_ Via is a new platform set to revolutionise the way graduates build their profile, market themselves and find opportunities. With very intuitive and unique modules, people would build their own page filled with all their experience from every stage of their lives. Via will then match individuals with companies that suits them.
- Selling Microsoft Windows 8 to Windows XP Users_ Many Windows XP users are reluctant to upgrade to Windows 8 because they feel it delivers too big a difference in user experience. We want to undo this misconception and send the message that Windows 8 not only gives them the same user experience as XP, but improves on it as well.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
- Interface Design
- Idea Generation
- User Interaction
- Visual Communication