I am a writer / director working in TV, film and commercials. My background is in documentary and factual TV but I am focussed now more on comedy and drama, and directing children too. TV credits include Panorama (BBC1), Time Team (C4) and Blue Peter (BBC1/CBBC). Branded content and commercials for Citibank, BUPA, Lebara Mobile, Sainsbury's, Aldi, Land Rover, Jaguar.
- Capital Springboard - Character Animation - Peer to Peer InvestingCapital Springboard, a FinTech startup, wanted a video to explain their peer to peer investing/invoice financing product. Initially they had asked me to produce talking heads videos, which I also did. But I had this idea for a cute character animation, which I think explains it in a much more engaging way. I developed the concept, wrote the script and produced, directed the project, working with Cognito Media.
- Mike Moe Money - Live Interactive Zoom Comedy - Virtual EventsMike Moe Money is a comedy character. He is the world's greatest business guru, as described by himself. He is now offering his world famous live zoom entertainment experience to businesses and companies with remote teams. Zoom calls are boring. Remote working kills the energy of your dynamic office. Let Mike Moe Money bring it back! If you’re looking for an exciting virtual event to re-engage your remote colleagues, and even team building that doesn't feel like team building, check out this
- Tell/Don't TellInteractive drama. Interactive, “choose your own adventure” drama for Red Kite Learning and the Ministry of Justice. On the verge of being thrown out by his girlfriend and estranged from his daughter, how will Dave Brown handle life on the outside? In the original interactive version, viewers made Dave’s choices for him, and drive the plot. The story had multiple possible endings.
- 5 Short Films About Relationships - GamesGames is the first in the series: 5 Short Films About Relationships It features a brief moment in the life of David and his relationships with his "friends", as they play after school. The full series features stories of bullying, harassment and domestic violence, and is used in faith schools across the UK.
- Sound AsleepSound Asleep is an experimental comedy drama short film. Sound Asleep stars Red Dwarf’s Danny John-Jules in the sole role in this silent film all about sound. He plays Deen Peels, a self help writer who can’t seem to help himself. Deen must do battle with all the sounds that keep him awake, in a desperate fight for control of the night. Will Deen finally get to rest in peace? Sound Asleep portrays the psychological turmoil and frustration of the insomniac, the control freak and the isolated obs
+ View all
Writer / DirectorBacardi
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Writing and directing a 4 x 20min branded content video series for Bacardi's Freepour platform. In The Mix is an entertaining and educational magazine format series, taking a deep dive into the worlds of cocktails, bars and bartending around the world. I developed the series, cast, scripted, designed and oversaw the edits.
+ Show more
- Script Writer
- Video Director
- Directing Film
- Video Editing
- Branded Content
- TV Commercials