I am an Australian social media specialist based in London, specialised in creative, strategy and video production. Through working for clients such as Canon, L’Oréal, HP, Google and Coca Coca, I’ve worked to deliver engaging campaigns to international audiences. I have experience in simultaneously managing multiple clients and overseeing their digital content delivery, a proven track record in contributing to win new business, as well as an ambition to enrich the online presence of the clients I work for.
- J20 Facebook Case Study: Find your MojoFull Facebook Case Study here: https://www.facebook.com/business/success/j20 As Creative Lead at Vidsy, I spearheaded a brand awareness campaign for J20, where we set out to create memorable made-for-mobile video ads to capture audience attention during the busy pre-Christmas period. Instead of creating a one-size-fits-all ad, we harnessed Vidsy's global creator network to a suite of optimised content - and consequently achieved a 3-point increase in ad recall, as well as a 36% decrease in cos
- L’Oréal Botanicals x Pinterest: Creative SpotlightFull Pinterest Case Study here: https://business.pinterest.com/en/blog/creative-spotlight-loreal-paris-uk-botanicals-fresh-care At Vidsy, I lead a team to develop mobile-optimised video ads tailored to Botanicals Fresh Care’s objectives and following Pinterest’s creative best practices. Working only with print ads, we transformed them into something truly special to appeal to Pinterest shoppers. In just over two weeks, Botanicals saw the campaign view rate increase by 4x.
- Vidsy x L'OréalDuring my time at Vidsy, I've been Creative Lead on one of our biggest clients - L’Oréal - and the wider portfolio of brands. Across 2018/9, I've worked across brands such as Maybelline, Armani Beauty, Lancome, Elvive, Biotherm, and La Roche Posay. From strategic tests, through to seasonal projects, we've worked to deliver some incredibly engaging content in this time to drive tangible business results. Here in this CNBC exclusive, L’Oréal’s Chief Digital Officer Lubomira Rochet and Vidsy CEO
- Canon UK InstameetsThe highlight of my career so far would certainly be being Account Manager and Events Manager for Canon UK through their influencer outreach program called 'Instameets'. While managing the Canon account at IPG Mediabrands, I was responsible for conceptualising and pitching these events to the client, facilitating the entire management from scouting venues through to legal agreements and event marketing. An essential part of this was also developing the relationships with influencers around the UK who would come and create incredible earned media for Canon on their Instagram profiles.
- Share a Coke CampaignAt Zone, I was the Community Manager for the Coca-Cola portfolio (GB) during the Share a Coke campaign, Coca-Cola Life launch, Christmas 2014 campaign, Fanta Halloween and Diet Coke / itvBe collaboration. Responsibilities included content creation for all social channels, formulating a strong TOV that resonated with the local GB community, CMS content management, editorial production for Coke Zone website, weekly liasion with MediaCom around paid strategy, monthly reporting and social listening through tools such as Netbase and Brandwatch.
- iD Mobile: #WeGotThis CampaigniD Mobile quickly became one of AllTogetherNow's biggest clients in 2017. The #WeGotThis campaign, starring BAFTA award-winning actor Asim Chaudhry, ran across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat. I worked with the team to produce regular social media content that would resonate with a young demographic, as well as editorial content for the website that reflected the campaign's strong British TOV.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Abobe Creative Suite
- Production/project Management
- Paid Media
- Art Direction/copywriting/creative/digital/build/campaigns
- Advanced Copywriting
- Account Admin
- Creative Leader