With problem-solving at the heart of my creativity, my portfolio contains a diverse range of lively, forward-thinking projects which aim to intrigue, educate and persuade. I am passionate about producing bold, convincing and professional solutions for real matters. I am driven, able to work well in a team and have good communication skills. I especially enjoy ideating and developing visual concept and languages for campaign outcomes. I have had experience working in the creative industry through varied work placements, notably, a year as a Junior Graphic Designer at Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices. This has allowed me to gain valuable industry insights and apply my design skills to commercial and corporate environments. These experiences have brought professional and original thinking to my creative projects and has given me the opportunity to work on large-scale topical issues.
- Join the RevolutionClothes are a way in which people express themselves today. However, the quantity we are demanding them at has pushed Fashion to become the most polluting industry after Oil & Gas. With the environment at the forefront of the world’s agenda, this is an ever-important topic to discuss. Join The Revolution is an empowerment movement that promotes circular fashion. Its target audience is 14-15 year old girls - an age where most girls have reached their adult height and are starting to build a last
- Infectious PatternsAn educational and awareness exhibition about infectious diseases from the Science Museum. Infectious Patterns is a home exhibition kit for curious 8-10 year olds currently in a government-ordered lockdown due to an outbreak of COVID-19. Children can learn what infectious diseases are, how they affect humans, how they spread and are combatted through the visual language of pattern. The repetitive patterns represent and reflect the intricate patterns seen under a microscope of structures of bacte
- SparkSpark is a dating app made for smart people. We connect quality thinkers, one mind at a time. For young professionals, aged 25-35, living and working in London. Stereotypically, those who have an ‘obsession with success’ and are ‘plagued with loneliness’. Spark advertises to their audience during the mundane daily commute to and from work. We utilise the Transport for London facilities to publicise our marketing. Spark also have a comedic Instagram account which allows the brand to have an onlin
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Loughborough University, BA (Hons) Graphic Communication and IllustrationLoughborough University is proud to showcase the work of its 'Graphic Communication and Illustration’ graduates. Through their studies, these students have acquired the professional skills and training for a career in the creative industries. Combining theory and practice, from a grounding in the application of visual research and methods, applying core skills in illustration, typography and photography. This exhibition demonstrates the diversity of this talent, by students who are capable of46
+ Show more
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Html CSS
- Problem Solving
- Campaign Design
- Animation Design
- Corporate Design
BA (Hons) Graphic Communication and IllustrationLoughborough University
- Loughborough, United Kingdom
Worked individually and in a team on projects concerning Website Design, Branding, Layout, Printmaking, Animation and Illustration. Grade achieved: First in both first and second years Dissertation Title: The Role of Graphic Design in the Environmental Crisis with Particular Reference to British Petroleum and Levi Strauss’ Marketing. Grade achieved: First Class. Activities and Societies: Badminton; Peer Mentoring; Attended a Code First Beginners HTML/CSS Community course during Autumn 2016.
+ Show more
Silver Encore AwardJohnson & JohnsonAwarded by Sales Manager at DePuy Synthes, Johnson & Johnson. In recognition of producing design solutions for successful Tender Presentations for Hospital Trust Meetings. This included transforming complex numerical data into visually appealing, understandable infographics, which contributed to account wins.
+ Show more