- Dr. Martens - Tough As YouThroughout 2018, I played a role within the creative team at Dr. Martens to help market the campaign 'Tough As You'. The campaign concept was worked on and created by an external agency called 'We Are Social'. We worked very closely with the teams to create a range of different marketing techniques in a variety of different platforms such as mobile, retail and advertising. The following is the first phase of the campaign which is due to run for two years.
- IllustrationWhilst I have a passion for branding, logo design and type, I have always had a love for drawing. What started out as a secondary Instagram account, quickly developed into a life of its own, until I decided to give my illustrations an identity of their own. I occasionally moonlight as a freelance illustrator under the handle ‘HickIllustration’.
- OFFICE Shoes - Get FreshNew year, new you! 2017's opening campaign for OFFICE shoes was inspired by the concept of new beginnings & fresh starts. The aim of the scheme was to compliment the feelings of optimism that we all feel at the beginning of each year. The art direction is based around using 'tongue-in-cheek' props such as fresh milk bottles or fruit which then, accompanied with vibrant backdrops further evoke the feelings of 'newness' and positivity. The graphic styling surrounding the images takes influence fr
- Lariatt Skate ShopIn 2015, I was approached by the founder of St.Albans based skateshop Lariatt. I was commissioned to design a logo and select a simple colour palette in which he could use to build his brand upon. The brand identity was briefed in to replicate contemporary cafe’s and coffee shops to give it the visual edge on the competing market. The logo needed to be versatile enough to be able to be translated onto shop fronts, stickers and various apparel. The client then went on to build his brand around th
- ABC Skateboarding SchoolA commissioned project to come up with an identity for a local skateboard school based in Hertfordshire. I came up with a series of logos and t-shirt designs for the skate staff to wear whilst conducting lessons at local skateparks around the area. I created a logo, selected a colour palette, designed uniforms and stickers to allow for a cost-effective marketing strategy for the school. As the school began to grow in popularity, we then went on to screen print boards and produce more apparel.
- Coco Grey JewelleryA commissioned project to create a brand identity for a start-up freelance silversmith. High profile logos and monotone colours became very apparent within the market research process, along with clean cut iconography and elegant serif fonts. I worked collaboratively with the client to come up with a full brand identity for the business, carefully focusing on type, iconography and muted tones which convey a sense of a personal touch to the consumer.
+ View all
Global Retail Design LeadDr. Martens - Airwair international
London, United KingdomFull Time
Retail design lead, specialising in creating and actioning marketing concepts for the Dr. Martens brand across all global regions. Creating various assets and marketing stories to provide all regions with a cohesive campaign or product message. Assisting the Global Marketing team in assuring that all brand collateral is executed correctly across all Dr. Martens stores and wholesale accounts. Working within a team of 7 designers, overseeing work and mentoring junior members of the team.
Retail DesignerDr. Martens - Airwair international
- London, United KingdomFull Time
In-house designer, devising marketing concepts for the Dr. Martens brand across all global regions. Creating artwork and assets for marketing concepts, shoot inspiration and product packaging. Working within a team of 10 designers, acting as brand ambassadors to maintain design continuity for the Dr. Martens aesthetic around the world.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- 3D Artist
- Brand Strategist
- Print Production
- Web Design
- Studio Management
- Art Direction