Projects credited in
- Uncovrd by Simi AgbajeR&B / Soul Music rising star, Shaé Universe, mesmerises in this intimate live session mash-up of a cover of the legendary Floetry's 'Say Yes' and her own single 'Meant To Be'. The Blues Project is the home of the best emerging new age Soul Music talent curated for all. Discover next gen Soul, R&B, Electro-Soul, Hip Hop Soul, modern Jazz and more. CREDITS: Band - We Bring Vibes (https://www.instagram.com/webringvibez/) Executive Producer - Simi Agbaje Creative Director - Akosua Durowaah Direct
- There's more to this than you think.There's more to this than you think documents the Cardiff 'Bike Life' scene that made its way across the UK. Although on the surface it looks like these guys are trouble makers and vandals, photographer Nick Wotton dug a little deeper to uncover the anti-establishment mentality that has driven groups like this to form throughout history. He asked me to collaborate on the project by writing this introduction.
- NDAKONDAKO (Home) is a cine poem that reveals the poetic nature and experience of coming to Wales from Congo as refugees. The work explores the refugee experience in relation to dreams, struggles and an evolving sense of identity from multiple people who are from and have now left the Democratic Republic of Congo. NDAKO (Home) is based on testimonies given by Kongolo’s Mum, Dad, Uncle and Auntie as well as fellow filmmaker Horeb Mubambo. The visuals reflect the sentiments that have been shared throug
- SO SOFT World Tour - Exhibition - Project Flip Book - Personally Annotated by meI really wanted to relive the experience of this very enjoyable project. I got to work with an amazing multidisciplinary team and the exhibition, which was held at Kunstraum Art Gallery, was a night to be remembered. I made this flib book so i could give my personally annotated perspective on the different features that made up the entire project. Before you click the link or look at the pages all confused i guess it would be wise for me to give some context as to what the project was all abou
- 'EAST TWO WEST' Reversible Masked Bucket Hat Shoot - 0ct 2019From the East to the West. Boasting the pattern riddled style of the East and the minimal chic of the West, the SOFT ‘East Two West’ Reversible Masked Bucket Hat is split into two styles to represent two worlds. These two worlds will always inevitably collide in the 'Market Place'. Creative Director - Mosh Balogun Creative Producer - Sau Ali Photographer - Nick Wotton Stylist - Mosh Balogun Model - Jayden Knight
- Sons Of the First Tribe - 'World Tour' CampaignThe World Tour Campaign explores a shared story that exists throughout four cities: Shanghai, Berlin, Kampala and Rio De Janeiro. Each set captures a space in time reflecting the atmosphere and culture of its respective city. Painting an intricate snapshot of a story that connects each scene by emotion, culture and most visually, fashion. Creative Director - Mosh Balogun Creative Producer - Sau Ali Photographer - Nick Wotton Production Designer - Jack Allen Set Designers - Filipe Miranda & Solo