Hi Guys! I am actively looking for a junior graphic design internship and open to any industries. Super desperate to look for a job.
Hey! Guys I just need feedback and advice on my portfolio website. It is time for me to change it around. Drop the comment below. Thanks
I am a graduate graphic design student, I am currently looking for a permanent freelance job or internship for the experience?
- Experimental IllustratorThis is my side hustle project where I enjoy designing freehand illustrators using my techniques of a graphic tablet. I designed the diverse work of women wearing Hijab (headscarf) by supporting these women in the working environment and respecting their modesty. Another piece of work I did Venice trip with friends sitting in the cafeteria using colorful and contemporary designs. Lastly designed a reflection of my face into funky art that repeatedly manipulated together with the same with th
- Information Application Mental Health ( Creative Conscience) 2020This is my project on mental health focusing on stress and anxiety with the age group of young people in school. I designed a self-care kit called " MINDFUL', focusing on bringing happiness, being a positive, stress-free journey for young people that suffers exam, deadline, family, career and the lists go on. I want to help these young school children by making them feel happy, thinking positively through mindfulness. What you find inside the self-care box is a small mini A5 book of famous in
- Pakistani Tea Menu known as ( Chai Avenue)This is a side hustle project, in which I enjoy my skill in print publication books with typography and use illustration skills. The theme of this menu was fun and loud colours, typography, and use of the simple object of the natural leaf to depict the organic food and tea. The typeface is bold and bright with the colours of red and yellow to represent the hot and spicy look. I designed the truck art teapot in the pop art style to look funky with the theme. I added lists of yummy words in the
- Food & Travel in Pakistan publication bookThis is my side hustle project of enjoying my skill in Publication design book based on recommendation food places to dine in, the country of Pakistan, Karachi from where I was born. I designed the themes that relate to different types of cuisines such as Chinese, Pakistani, American, Italian, and some popular cafe / Coffee places. The designs and typography is something I love doing and I still do. The format is A5 printed publication book, that comes in handy for travelers to explore foo
- Ulysses Publication Book ( ISTD)With the ISTD organization, I chose the brief on Ulysses by James Joyce in 1922. I was inspired by the story that was based on the selected one part of the story which is about the romantic character of Molly Bloom, who was a flirtatious woman and with her background was very sexist and talk about love and sex affair. When I read the story, the language was hard to understand. I designed the A5 publication book based on Molly's bloom character and use her story in my book. It has the theme of
- Open Days Posters at University of Westminster (UOW)An exciting time for a new student that arrives at the campus having the open option to explore the beautiful subject of Graphic Design and looking through our talent and creative designers. My goal was to aim to be diverse and cultural with my project on Open day posters. I designed 6 Posters in 6 bi-lingual languages of countries colours that depict their cultural background. The language that are common at the UOW campus. I created the same typeface in all 6 posters and the same design elem
- Design Change Makers: Mental HealthAt the end of February we were proud to partner with The Design Museum for our first Design Change Makers event, focussing on creative solutions for Mental Health issues. We were joined by Creative Conscience alumni Scott Carrol, Lucy Cripps, Jess Jenkins and Ashley Schofield, and also by Helena Jennison from Movember and Ben Akers from Made With. The snowy weather still didn’t prevent the event from selling out, with the theatre being packed out with students and tutors from universities and co2