I am someone with a continuous growing passion for design and strives to solve a problem not only in a way that looks good, but also in an intriguing and interesting manner. Overall, I am an ambitious designer who is eager to create engaging solutions that meets the tasks needs and welcome any challenge that I am faced with in order to grow, learn, and become better.
- TWIST - Netflix OpeningThe Brief Synopsis: Pavel LeVap is a trickster and illusionist, an American of French / Russian decent (Played by Robin Taylor). Pavel is an aspiring performer but his illusionist skills attract the attention of the criminal underworld and despite his best efforts he is steadily drawn into their world. As he descends into serious crime he simultaneously ascends to fame in the theatres of 1930’s NewYork, drawing ever bigger audiences. Pavel becomes wrapped up with two love interests, one girl fr
- Palm - Alcohol intake trackerThe Solution Palm is a phone case with integrated bio sensor technology, allowing you to monitor your drinking in a non-invasive way, through measuring your blood alcohol content through the sweat of your palm. Sensors detect ETG (Ethyl Glucuronide) in sweat molecules. This is a minor metabolite of alcohol formed when the liver reacts with glucoronic acid, detoxifying the alcohol into water soluble compounds which is removed and detectable through fluids such as sweat.
- The Adnams Wheel - Campaign and Outdoor ActivationThe Adnams Wheel is an innovative way of injecting Adnams message into the UK conveying to everyone what they stand for; creating award winning products and being sustainable in the process. The inspiration came about from research into Adnams Zero waste pie chart, showing that ZERO of their waste goes to landfill and is reused for other purposes. Using a solar powered LED light display similar to the Santa Monica Pier Ferris wheel in LA, displays a decorative and animated pie chart showing tha
- The Real Pina Colada - Obesity CampaignThe Problem The UK is going through an obesity epidemic, with research showing we are now the 3rd fattest nation in Europe, with alcohol being one of the main causes amongst the British. The solution A video campaign in collaboration with Drinkaware which takes the calorie equivalents of different cocktails,using parody to create a mock cocktail making tutorial. The aim is to generate attention to the problem through comedy.
+ View all
Multidisciplinary DesignerSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working with a variety of clients and producing multiple disciplines of design such as branding, motion design, illustration, etc
Junior DesignerWalker Agency
- Bournemouth, United KingdomInternship
A Creative Day working on a Mentos Live team Brief. This included making scamps and generating ideas for the Campaign/ outdoor activation. We then pitched the ideas as a team at the end of the day to the people at Walker Agency.
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4D
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Motion Design