Hi! I am a graphic designer, curious by nature and driven by passion. I most enjoy working in UI design, creating brand identity material and iconography to create fun and unique ideas :D Currently looking for internships and junior roles
- DIGIREF App PrototypeDigiref is a an app which is able to scan the ISBN of books or search data of specific pieces of work and automatically create a ready to use reference, with adjustable citations and format to suit all students work. The app is aimed to cut down the hassle of referencing for students, it can cut down the time it takes to reference different pieces of work and the research it takes to look up the information on the content. The design pieces were created in flat design and colour.
- TypeGen App PrototypeAn app which can generate a one time editable font, the user is able to edit text and personalise the final outcome which can be downloaded to be used or shared on social media. This app was created not only to be used for designing but to educate someone who is just starting out in learning about typography as well as for anyone interesting in learning more. Due to the educational factors, the app is created to cater to English, Arabic, Chinese and Russian alphabet.
- Cycle London - D&AD New Blood, VBAT | SuperunionThe Challenge : The creative studio VBAT set out the D&AD brief, the main focus is to re-brand the identity of local bike hire scheme in a city of my choosing. I need to demonstrate how the new identity will encourage more people to opt for bike hire, showing examples of why the person should opt for bike hire from other options through a demonstration of the sort of experiences they can gain from it. The Proposal : I decided to create a new bike hire scheme which will be based in London, I
Projects credited in
- University of West London, BA (Hons) Graphic Design (Visual Communication and Illustration)In the ever-evolving creative industries, graphic design now helps shape the way we respond to, think about, and interact with almost, well, everything! BA (HONS) GRAPHIC DESIGN (VISUAL COMMUNICATION & ILLUSTRATION) at the University of West London is rooted in the foundational aspects of graphic design like typography, illustration, problem-solving and idea generation while simultaneously being rigorously contemporary and forward-looking. We build skills and welcome the constant state of concep14
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Cynct is a website and hosting provider run by a web developer, I worked virtually along side the web developer to create fresh branding pieces and consulted on web site layout for the opening of a fast food restaurant in the heart of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. I created the background design print which was used on the website as well personalised icons which were tailored to the brand. I consulted the web developer to ensure that the layer was user friendly and easy to navigate, I also looked at the design perspective of the website pages to make sure it was visually appealing to visitors of all groups.
- Web Design
- Motion Design
- UI Design