Effective design builds lasting connections. In just one glance it tells your story, and encapsulates your brand. At Fellow we work in partnership with clients to make design second nature. We are a small independent multi-disciplinary studio based in South London, where we create brand identities and content for comms both in the print and digital space.
- Parker Putting life back into a British icon to turn around a declining category We developed a more compelling proposition of ‘Better Thinking’, which clearly positioned the Parker brand within the ‘competence’ needstate. In order to re-invigorate the Parker brand globally ZAG focused on two key areas. To define a clearer positioning and proposition for the Parker brand and to design a new visual identity that would: create a far more premium look and feel to reflect the true value of the product and resonate with a global audience, reflecting the true heritage of the Parker brand which includes a Royal Warrant. This resulted in; 300% increase in sales in key stores pre-advertising, double digit sales growth in key Asian markets within the first quarter since relaunch and 27% increase in global sales of their top 2 pens in the range.
- One Blackfriars Property made fashionable One Blackfriars is set to become a new icon on the Southbank of London. St George came to ZAG to help them sell the remaining units through generating awareness and interest in the building. To reinvent the approach to selling luxury property. By adopting the codes and conventions of modern luxury fashion brands within property built a brand story around ‘Modern British Luxury’ that elevated One Blackfriars above the market. By developing a new bold and contemporary Brand Identity ZAG helped shift One Blackfriars from a traditional development. This resulted in an increased in inbound enquiries by 35%.
Projects credited in
- Revealing your unknown potential.Rawr’s founder came to Fellow with a vision, to create a brand that built on a holistic approach to health and fitness. Reflecting today’s want to cultivate individual definitions of a healthy lifestyle. Our brand strategy focused around purpose, establishing four pillars which define health in a broader sense. Leading us to develop a new name and identity which captured this purpose.1
- Stitching together life with styleThe Idle Man is an online clothing store focusing on menswear and accessories. Scouting out the ‘best in class’ menswear brands from around the world. Founder Oliver Tezcan, approached And-Then Studio and Fellow to create a brand that acted as a safe haven for the everyday man. We repositioned The Idle Man as a lifestyle brand, changing their proposition to ’Stitching life with style’.
- Rebuilding you.In its mission to eliminate corneal blindness worldwide, the Tej Kohli Foundation wanted to elevate its many offerings in to a brave new identity. With the acquisition of a revolutionary biotechnology the foundation wanted to harness its technology heritage. Our strategy repositioned the brand away from charity tropes and more towards innovation and technology for the good of humankind. Utilising a branded house structure to connect sub brand activity and better demonstrate impact.
Co Founder Creative DirectorFellow Studio
London, United KingdomFull Time
I gained my design experience at national and international award-winning design agencies, working for a range of clients. My role at Fellow is to ensure we deliver fresh brand identities that last the test of time, and help clients stand out in the market place.
- Art Direction
- Web Design
- Brand Identity
- Creative Art Direction
- Creative Leadership
- Adobe Creative Suite