A visual communicator recently graduated from Loughborough University, specialising in branding and advertising, whilst being passionate in furthering my versatility to work across various other design disciplines. Please do not hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org My projects respond to my ambitions and explore fields of research and technological advances, such as motion graphics and AR, as relevant to contemporary trends in design. I am currently looking and open to design opportunities, preferably in a creative agency or within the field of sport. http://premdesai.com
- Populus Whitepaper + IconographyMy placement at Populus involved various responsibilities, including the task to create topic specific Whitepapers, based on the data collected by their Market Research. These were created using Adobe Indesign to ensure the layout of the paper was kept consistently accurate throughout, whilst the Imagery and visual aspects where created using Illustrator. Creating a large library of two types of Icon art styles to visualise their research/data was another responsibility I took on during my time
- COPA90 OpportunityCOPA90 is regarded one of the world’s largest independent football media businesses, with a media network that reaches more than 80 million fans around the world. A week internship role provided me the opportunity to learn how the company operates within the different areas of the business, as well as contributing to their social media and design content, whilst adhering to the company's brand guidelines. Also produced the design content and templates for their weekly 'Football Funny Roundup' se
- LEGO Rebuild the World - Setting Future FoundationsEngineering is a crucial discipline, affecting all aspects of life. However, 75.5% of secondary school students don’t know what engineers do. The government has already invested over £7 million into career education, yet it hardly scratches the surface of what’s needed to help young people carve out a career path. At LEGO, we see this as an opportunity to rebuild the world by laying the foundation for the future generation. With the support of AR technology, LEGO are hosting a ‘build a bridg
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Loughborough University, BA (Hons) Graphic Communication and IllustrationLoughborough University is proud to showcase the work of its 'Graphic Communication and Illustration’ graduates. Through their studies, these students have acquired the professional skills and training for a career in the creative industries. Combining theory and practice, from a grounding in the application of visual research and methods, applying core skills in illustration, typography and photography. This exhibition demonstrates the diversity of this talent, by students who are capable of47
Cabin head CounsellorCamp America
- United StatesFull Time
Worked at a YMCA Christian youth camp as a Cabin Head Counsellor, which entailed me the responsibility to lead a group of regular counselors, as well as compose events and activities, to ensure the children are enjoying their summer camp opportunity. Staying in my assigned cabin required me to consistently care for the children (20 on average), as well as monitor the work of my team of counsellors. My role at this camp was also to hold daily 'Land Sport' programs and activities for the children, which involved the likes of Football, Basketball, Rounders and Volleyball.
Design Work ExperienceCOPA90
- London, United KingdomInternship
One week work experience role, which provided me the opportunity to learn how the company operates within the different areas of the business, as well as contributing to their social media and design content. Examples showcased in personal portfolio.
+ Show more
BA (Hons) Graphic Communication and IllustrationLoughborough University School of Art & Design
- Loughborough, United Kingdom
Awaiting final degree outcome; 2.1 predicted.
+ Show more
Jack Petchey AwardThe Scout AssociationFor my 5 years of being a successful scout, this award was awarded for my consistent perseverance and contribution to every scout competition, camping trip and event to represent my district. Being a scout helped me become more confident and allowed me to develop the integrity and commitment I show today.