- Podcasters, pandemic response and a new path for the BBC – announcing the BIMA 100 2021Every year, BIMA the UK’s Digital and Tech community announces its list of the 100 most influential people in UK digital and tech. It’s a prestigious list of the leaders, pioneers, entrepreneurs and changemakers who are breaking new ground and driving the industry forward. And after a year like no other, this year’s BIMA 100 is even more diverse - and more important - than ever.
- BIMA Award Entries Open 28 February 2018 The BIMA Awards are the longest standing and most prestigious digital awards in the UK, and once again, The Dots is proud to be involved. The awards recognise the best of the British digital sector, celebrating the work that’s pushing the limits of what is possible, and making a difference in business, culture and society. To win a BIMA award is a prestigious honour and earmarks an organisation as one of an elite few moving the state of the art - and the digital economy - forward. Nominations in the six key categories (Data & Performance Marketing, Communications and Content, Product and Service Design, Emerging Technology, Transformation & Consultancy, and Website & Apps) open on 28 February. “We are not digitising behaviour anymore, we're behaving in a digital world. It's time to celebrate the change makers” Pete Trainor, BIMA Ai Think Tank. For entry details and a complete list of categories, visit www.bimaawards.com
- BIMA launches Business Support ProgrammesBIMA, the voice of digital and tech in the UK, is supporting businesses struggling as a result of the pandemic. Coronavirus has affected us all. But the financial pain is most acute among our smaller members. Many of them don’t qualify for government help. Many of those that do are still fearful about their future. BIMA wants to help.
- BIMA Sets New Goals for Inclusion and Diversity in Digital(London, 9 March 2020) – BIMA, the UK’s largest digital and tech community, has announced Nancy Rowe, Head of Inclusion & Diversity at Publicis Sapient as the new chair of its I&D Council as it launches an ambitious and far-reaching programme for 2020.
- BIMA & AppNexus, a Xandr Company Diversity Survey LaunchesAll industries have more to do in challenging racism or sexual harassment, eliminating the gender pay bias, or creating positive workspaces where everyone feels valued. It’s easy to assume that, because ours is an innovative, forward thinking industry, we somehow have such issues ‘boxed off’, but the truth is we have to be just as forward thinking in creating a safe, positive work environment for everyone.
- BIMA Awards Winners 201838 winners. 1 incredible night. Well, what a night. For the 34th time, the cream of the UK digital and tech industry came together at Victoria House in London to be part of the longest standing and most prestigious digital awards in the UK. The awards were presented in six categories: Communications & Content; Data & Performance Marketing; Emerging Technology; Transformation & Consultancy; Website & Apps and Product & Service Design. Each category was divided into five sub categories rewarding a
+ View all