I am an ideas driven, senior brand designer, with a passion for story telling through engaging design. I enjoy finding innovative solutions to design challenges, whether within the digital space, in print or even exploring 3D and motion. I have a passion for typography, which coupled with an aptitude for writing has allowed me to execute my ideas both visually and verbally, including writing copy for campaigns as well as developing the tone of voice for various brands. I am a strategic thinker and enjoy creating knowledge-led brands with confident and distinctive visual languages that continue to have an impact as the brand evolves. I have a very collaborative approach to design, working closely with clients and colleagues to understand the creative challenge whilst using my expertise to help find the right creative solution. In my last role, I assumed the role and responsibilities of the Creative Director whilst they were on a year long maternity leave, which led me to discover how much I enjoy mentoring and developing creative teams and helping maximise their potential.
- JLGB rebrandJLGB are a Jewish youth organisation, who, for the past 125 years, have offered a range of programmes to young people across the UK. Their current programmes include weekly groups (for ages 8-18), youth camps as well as a volunteering awards scheme. Whilst their heritage meant they were well known, they did not have an established visual brand and had identified some confusion amongst their audience about what their organisation was offering. Our task was to rethink the way the organisation was
- Greenall's GinCelebrating the heritage of the Greenall's brand and their innovation that led to the creationg of the first ever London Dry Gin. Greenall’s wanted a packaging design that celebrated their British heritage, whilst appealing to a younger audience. This design takes it’s inspiration from the innovative beginings of Greenall’s gin. Thomas Dakin, created the first ever London Dry Gin in 1761, setting up the distillery that would become Greenall’s in Warrington. His unique recipe came from a mixture
- NIF Human Rights Awards DinnerCelebrating the ongoing work of human rights activists in a region made up of many diverse individuals, communities and cultures. Working with the New Israel Fund, to create the brand and event design for their Annual Human Rights Awards Dinner. Our brief was to create a design that celebrated the achievements of a diverse range human rights activists in Israel. Taking over The Brewery, East London, we delivered exhibition graphics, animated screens and extensive print collateral for their 201
- Gateways Annual Report & ProspectusGateways is an educational programme for disadvantaged young people, where they can get both academic and vocational training in a supportive environment tailored to their needs. I was tasked with creating their annual report and prospectus. They wanted the document to be engaging to a young audience, focusing on the success of their students rather than the often difficult circumstances that may have resulted in them joining the programme. My solution was to use typographic layouts with inspi
- Merrell Pop Up ShopMerrell is an outdoor clothes and footwear brand, which for 30 years has been making durable clothes and shoes for the outdoor adventurer. We wanted to see if we could expand the audience of Merrell and speak to a more youthful and urban audience. This project was a collaboration between Felix Proctor and Rebecca Matthews, combining our skills of interior and graphic design to create a pop up shop and accompanying promotional materials. We were keen to get across the durability of the Merrell
- Volunteering MattersVolunteering Matters (formerly CSV) is a national volunteering organisation. With a hugely diverse audience, their challenge was how to engage with these different groups. I began by helping the strategy team in the renaming process, before creating the concept for the brand identity itself. The concept focused on the way that volunteering brings people together, the volunteer and the person requiring help. The identity aimed to celebrate the impact of these connections. This rebrand won a Sil
+ View all
Creative LeadCreative Interpartners
London, United KingdomFull Time
I was asked to take on responsibilities of the Creative Director whilst she was on a year-long maternity leave. Key responsibilities included pitching to prospective clients, overseeing all creative work within the studio, briefing and overseeing the creative team, liaising with suppliers, and ensuring creative solutions met client needs while keeping to time and budget. Key achievements included: • Winning both creative pitches made during this period • Overseeing and managing the whole studio during a month-long illness of the managing director • Project managing a 30 year anniversary commemorative coffee table book for Stanbic IBTC Bank, including a week in Lagos, Nigeria, art directing photoshoots; curating and collating all photographic content; producing all the copywriting; and overseeing two different printers for specific editions of the book. • Project managing a major rebranding and promotion for JLGB on their 125th anniversary, including working with the client to define their brand hierarchy, redesigning their main website to optimise user experience; developing guidance for internal communications and programme design. • Creating the design and collateral for a major JLGB Award event at the Roundhouse, London. 1,200 people attended the event which was headlined by Craig David. • Recruiting, training and managing interns and junior members of staff.
London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for developing and executing creative projects from concepts through to finished product. Projects covered editorial design, branding, digital, campaign and publishing. Tasks included working with the design team to generate strong creative solutions, presenting proposals to clients and project managing the solutions to successful delivery. Key achievements included: •Creating the brand and materials for the New Israel Fund’s Human Rights Awards Dinner, which attracted over 500 guests and increased funds raised by 15%. •Created the concept for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Annual Report, and led other members of the team in the delivery of this project which encompassed 4 different publications.
+ Show more
- Campaign Design
- Website Design
- Retail Design
- Print Design
- Social Meda
- Project Management
- Art Direction
Graphic Communication with TypographyPlymouth University
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
Final Mark: 2:1 Award Option: Identity and Branding University Societies: Designer, Plymouth University Design Society: September 2013 - May 2014 Created promotional materials for the different society events throughout the year. President: Plymouth University Design Society September 2012 - May 2013 My role included organising the guest lecture series through the year, during which I persuading Derek Lockwood, Worldwide Director of Design, Saatchi & Saatchi, to give a talk whilst he was on a business trip to the UK. I also led a team of 12 fellow students, responsible for running the society (social events, competitions, etc) and made a profit of £300 by the end of my presidency, which allowed the society to host more events the following year.
+ Show more
Best brand development project to reflect changed mission/values/positionTransform Awards EuropeDesigning the brand for Volunteering Matters (a leading UK volunteering body) which won a Silver Award at the Transform Awards 2017 and was also nominated for the Third Sector Award 2016.