Experienced Visual Communications Designer with a demonstrated history of working in the creative industry for non-profit and social enterprise organisations. Skilled in graphic design, visual communication, typography, brand identity, design strategy and facilitation. Strong creative and design professional with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) focused in Graphic Communication - Design & Interaction from University of the Arts London: Central Saint Martins.
- Teenage girls launch a project to redefine beauty standards and it’s empowering.With the help of Sisterhood, School 21 Sisters set up a pop-up design studio within Makerversity, a fabrication lab made up of Europe’s most exciting community of emergent maker businesses. Surrounded by inspiration and London’s most creative makers and thinkers the girls joined Sisterhood on our mission to boost confidence in young girls through creativity.
- This is What a Footballer Looks Like Documentary“This Is What A Footballer Looks Like” is a 12-minute documentary, delivered, directed, filmed, starred and written by the team members of Hackney Laces Football Club. From concept to creation the Hackney Laces team storyboarded, filmed and interviewed one another for the final documentary, which challenged the gender stereotypes within the sport and shared a deeper look into their experiences as footballers which they hope will inspire more girls to sign-up to a team and have the opportunity
- Dementia friendly design that is right up your streetCommissioned to design dementia-friendly artwork by Vital Arts and the NHS at a hospital ward in Newham, London. The brief invited all Central Saint Martins students to use design to transform the older adults ward to improve patients, visitors and staff well-being. The ward was home to older-adults recovering from operations and some permanent residents who were receiving on-going treatment. Thistle Ward was your typical hospital ward but was home to patients who needed a little encouragement
- SisterhoodSisterhood is a creative design programme for girls aged 13-17 to unleash their creative confidence. Sisterhood School delivers creative programmes for young girls (age 13-17) to build confidence and self esteem. Through our 12-15 week programme (in schools, after school clubs & summer programme) participants create a positive change project for socially or personally relevant issues that impact them from body image to larger social issues such as gender inequality.
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2022, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams with brilliant, talented people and their d115
London, United KingdomFull Time
A creative design programme for girls aged 13-17 to unleash their creative confidence. Sisterhood is a social enterprise that raises awareness and develops a personal understanding of the positive impact being a confident young girl can make on her future success. We deliver creative programmes to build confidence and self-esteem in young girls (age 13-17) and deliver social action projects.
+ Show more
- Branding Design
- Typography Lettering
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Communication
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Creation
- Moving Image
- Social Impact
- Spatial Design
- Facilitating Workshops
- Creative Direction
- Video Editing
- Design Thinking