Projects credited in
- GUAP Magazine Issue 14 - The Young IssueAGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER. There is no time like now where this statement holds true. There are so many amazing young people currently doing things that were seen merely as impossible for people of their age. From the music charts, to academics, the age of success is getting younger by the second. Whether this is due to the internet or the rise of role models in culture, one thing is for sure the talent is undeniable. This is a statement to every young person out there. You are capable of a
- GUAP x NIKE - 'Run' Short FilmThe aim of RUN was to highlight the impact and use of running as a method to relieve stress and everyday pressures that young creatives may face physically and mentally. Also to use the theme ‘Run’ as a metaphor for perseverance and a continuous journey towards success. We were briefed by Nike to make a piece of digital content to highlight the following: Running at Night and the Link between Mental Health,Running and being a young creative. The project was launched successfully and since has b
- GUAP Issue 11 - The Music G-List 2018GUAP’S Music G-List 2018 – our ones-to-watch list that launched in 2017. The list champions 7 emerging artists that are on the path to create great waves in 2018. Our first issue of the year is always a big one for us. It’s our way of introducing the year and setting the tone of the culture from our perspective. The G-List was one of the first concepts we imagined when we started the magazine. A collation of the best emerging artists, all representing a different sound and unique style of music.
- GUAP Magazine Issue 12 - The Faceless EditionHaving Everything Revealed, may seem like a juxtaposition when people think of H.E.R; but after encountering such a California native, you understand that completely sums H.E.R up. Known to the world as H.E.R, the emerging songstress has breathed new life into the RnB world unencumbered by the usual focus on image. H.E.R teaches us now more than ever that music surpasses the usual boundaries and borders. Someone who has experienced life in a way that they can convey that experience to the masses
- GUAP Magazine Issue 13 - Lead The Revolution Edition#LEADTHEREVOLUTION This was made by and for young people. We are young. We are creative. We are the future. Right now is a monumental time in history. There is a revolution taking place where young people from diverse backgrounds are taking control and making things happen for themselves. They are being the change in the world they want to see. In this issue, we wanted to capture this moment in history. We wanted to showcase individuals who we feel we are breaking the barriers of what's poss
- GUAP MagazineGUAP – A revolutionary youth platform at the forefront of creative culture, discovering and showcasing emerging talent. GUAP Magazine is the world's first video magazine, an innovative magazine bridging the gap between print & digital. It redefines the norm by presenting the world with a new & unique way to recognise the untold, unseen & unforgettable young talent. Each issue showcases & profiles some of the best youth talent whose work, whether that be in music, fashion, business or the arts, n
- 360 Campaigns