I'm a freelance Creative Director / Copywriter working both within the traditional agency model and outside. I also work directly with clients and production companies to create brand campaigns, one-off commercials and content, together with overseeing the production process from strategy to finished film.
- Vodafone "60 for 3"To advertise a Vodafone promotion that allowed customers to talk for 60 minutes but pay for just 3 minutes. We produced a campaign of multiple 10" ads that highlighted conversations that you may want to spend more time over. The campaign won Gold and Silver at Cannes, Graphite Pencil (nomination) at D&AD and was recognised at multiple other awards shows around the world.
- UBS "Life's Questions"I wrote and creative directed this global campaign which repositioned UBS in the banking and wealth management sectors with TV, online film, outdoor, press, digital banners together with a new website and social media presence. In addition I creative directed the film that launched the UBS Smartwealth digital investment platform. Almost a year after resigning from Publicis to freelance, I was invited back to creative direct and help the network transition all the creative work from London to Pub
- Tommy's "The babies who never came"This press campaign raised awareness and funds for Tommy's - a charity that researches into miscarried and stillborn babies. An emotionally charged subject, close to my heart, that needed to be handled with empathy and sensitivity. I wrote these in the first person to tell the stories of the babies that were longed for, but never came. The campaign was shot by Nadav Kander.
- NSPCC "Full Stop"A campaign to educate parents that punishing their children by hitting in any way, is wrong. And to raise awareness of the topic that was due to be discussed in UK parliament. Outdoor posters near schools meant parents saw the message in context. There were 4 executions and we also produced a book that parents could take from drop-in parenting help centres. The campaign won a coveted Yellow Pencil and further Graphite pencil at D&AD
+ View all
Projects credited in
- UBSA big brand idea that launched a new online investment service from UBS. Our idea was that a financial investment is never just a cold, hard number on a balance sheet. It represents a goal or dream for your future. The result was the 'Behind every number, there's a story' campaign. It launched with a TV spot Directed by Sara Dunlop as well as press and digital.
Copywriter / Creative DirectorFreelance
I have freelanced at various agencies both in house and remote. Helped Publicis move the UBS creative account from London to Zurich over a 5 month period. Worked directly with clients and production companies.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Hired by Andy Bird as Global Creative Director on UBS, I wrote the campaign that relaunched the brand in September 2015. I was also the Creative Director on SCA, overseeing campaigns for Libero. In addition I made work for SMA and a pro bono campaign for The Noise Festival which mentors young creatives. I resigned in early 2017 to pursue a freelance career.
+ Show more
- Concept Creation
- Press Campaigns
- Outdoor Campaigns
- TV Campaigns
- Integrated Advertising
- Content Creatiion
- Brand Copywriting
- Advertising Campaigns
- Big Ideas