- GIFs for Red Bull Music AcademyRed Bull wanted to drive attention and hype around the Awful Records show through artistic use of content. So, we worked with GIF artist Kate Bones, and the Awful Records collective to create personalised gifs taken from seminal moments in their video catalogue. We also managed press & artists partnerships to amplify.
Projects credited in
- Wray & Nephew SocialsWE’RE BROUGHT IN TO Be Wray & Nephews cultural marketing agency, and managing their UK socials, as well as a community & advocacy programme. BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO Truly engage, drive advocacy, disrupt trial (at scale) and broaden reach with their consumers. SO BETWEEN JUNE – AUGUST WE DELIVERED 154.60% ⬆️ Net Follower Growth 389.38% ⬆️ Total Engagements (Likes, Comments, Saves, Story Replies) 923.88% ⬆️ Shares/Retweets 281.45% ⬆️ Engagement Rate Per Impression 280.00% ⬆️ Organic Engagement Ra11
- Wray & Nephew CarnivalFOR CARNIVAL WE GOT ASKED TO Concept, strategise and deliver Wrays flagship campaign of the 2020 calendar. Creating a unique campaign that drove brand awareness and engagement in the run up to and during carnival. BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO Truly engage, drive advocacy, disrupt trial (at scale) and broaden reach with their consumers. SO WE Shot Popcaan live in Jamaica and Mist in the birth place of UK carnival (St Pancras Town Hall), creating a transatlantic exchange from JA to the UK. No Signal4
- Fabric London x Logic Vapes - Club Culture ExhibitionWorking for this exhibition was an amazing experience, especially because the setting for it was the famous London based club called Fabric. The exhibition was a selection of photographs about the history of club culture all over the world, the shots came from a series of archives kept during the years, they documented the life of club kids from USA, Italy, France and many more countries during the years. I worked on the visual identity and also designed a zine that was then used as an exhibiti
- Armani Exchange X Nina Las VegasI had the chance to work on the branding and the graphic design for a series of events held by Armani Exchange in their shops in London. I worked to create the identity and the visual for both of their events, I was in charge of creating a lock-up logo and the graphic for the Dj areas and the photo booth inside the shop. I also worked on the design of their website. Animations by the amazing Sophie Marschner with my designs.
- Ourhistory, Fabric and Logic Present: CLUB CULTUREWarm Street were commissioned to ideate, promote and produce an exhibition to document and spark discussion around club culture. Alongside our friends at fabric, we decided to involve curated photography from the archives of Ernesto Leal (of Red Gallery) & take over the cavernous spaces of Rooms 1, 2 + 3 for an exhibition on global club culture. Working with fabric, OurHistory (Red Gallery) and Logic Vapes, the exhibition was a celebration of international clubbing communities and the spaces w26
+ Show more
- Brand Consultant
- Culture Marketing
- Arts Culture
- Youth Culture
- Culture Inspiration
- Artist-brand Partnerships
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Brand Agency