Hello! My name’s Samuele Di Mauro and I’m 22 years old from Italy. Everything’s extreme excites me and every challenge needs to be faced. Born in Sicily, I’m now living in London: centre of human expression. What sourrounds me makes me what I am. That’s why I circumscribe the beautiful, the colourful, the interesting, the cheerful, and I end up diving into them. I like to give life to an idea or simply to a story, someone, or something. I love printing and typography; the process behind logos, patterns, and colors. During my path of study, I had the opportunity to acquire some knowledge of Web Design and UI/UX. This facilitates and eases operating in a work environment where different departments work together as a solid team.
- UI/UX and Brand Identity — Look Mom, I'm a Chef!Overview The brief required: a 4 pages lifestyle website prototype designed in Axure RP; a one page microsite, coded in HTML and CSS. Behind the website prototype and during the design process, I ended up creating a lifestyle brand. I decided then to design a little brand identity for Look Mom I'm a Chef! included in the final delivery. Project: Brand Identity. Responsive Design. Web Design. HTML & CSS. Needs & Problems The brief didn't actually ask a solution to any problem.
- Corporate Identity — Good TravellerOverview Good Traveller is a new carbon offset provider in the local Melbourne market. They offer accessible information about carbon offsetting in Australia and ways for businesses and individuals to invest in local green projects. A logo, brand identity, and brand guidelines for Good Traveller has been created to introduce the company into the sustainable future of the Australian travelling and aviation field. They appeal to both the primary and secondary target audiences. The brand guide
- Book Cover Design — Penguin Books, Tim WintonOverview The goal for the Tim Winton book cover project was to create a stand-out and iconic series of designs that could be re-applied throughout Winton's back-list range. Project: Book Cover Design. Visual Identity. Needs and problems At the first meeting with the client it was clear their issue. Tim Winton books are not selling as much as they were before so they needed something new to attract new readers.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- SCHWeP x London College of CommunicationSouthwark Culture Health and Wellbeing Partnership (SCHWeP) brings together local Southwark residents with key area stakeholders such as the Tate, The Old Vic, F.A.T Studio and Team London Bridge to share expertise and experiences that promote health and wellbeing in the community. The partnership approached LCC looking to develop a stronger identity for the collective and streamline the understanding of their services to the residents and any future stakeholders.3
Freelance Graphic DesignerMasamune Independent Studio.
Since 2017 Masamune represents a pillar in my professional growth allowing me to work on different fields of advertisement, communication, graphic design, brand identity, and more.
Graphic DesignerJansu Franca Fashion Designer
- Melbourne, AustraliaFull Time
Created a digital look book for the British-Aussie fashion designer Jansu Franca. The look book was designed to show Portra, VYNF, ALPHA BERLIN, and Two collections.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- UI Design
- Packaging Design
- Brand Identity
- Interactive Media
- Typography Design
- Colour Correction
- Adobe Indesign
- Abode Premiere