Accomplished production leader with over 17 years’ experience in the advertising industry, specialising in the areas of photography, illustration and arts commissioning coupled with agency production. Established a reputation as the creatives producer and known for being highly competent, creative, collaborative, skilled problem solver, proficient budget manager and a champion of great work, with a sharp eye for detail. A self-manager and multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced demanding environment while juggling several projects in various stages of development and production. Strategically approaches each brief to fulfil a creative/logistical balance to ensure all productions are delivered on time, within budget and the creative output exceeds clients’ expectations.
- WaterWipes, #ThisIsParenthood, Shot by Kristin Vicari and Felicia ChangWaterWipes is a pure, honest brand that recognises the realities of being a parent. Not a packaged ‘perfect image’ of parenthood, but an honest and true depiction of what it really takes to raise little humans, and we brought that to life with an integrated campaign. For photography, we commissioned Kristin Vicari photographing families in the UK and USA and Felicia Chang in Canada. Each photographer captured genuine, honest parenting moments in the families' own homes. This was a global launch
- TK Maxx, Me. By. Me., Shot by Eudes de SantanaThe Me. By. Me. project launched in Spring/Summer 2014. Shot in Cape Town, South Africa, we cast real TK Maxx customers from across Europe and asked them to open up and experiment with style a little bit more, because the more you play and experiment in life, the more your true self comes out. The photographic campaign ran in all print and digital media across Europe.
- FT Weekend, Open Minds Illustration Project (various artists)The campaign aimed to challenge and enlighten the audience with provocative questions inspired by specific FT Weekend features. Six artists' were commissioned for this global campaign, which ran across and print and all digital media, including a spot in Times Square NYC. Credits: Statues and Cannabis Inc by La Boca, Mind Control by Alex Trochut, Animal Sentience by Noma Barr, Pill Cake by Max Dalton and God Bot by Matt Saunders
- first direct, money wellness, Shot by Leonn WardThe wellness bank. first direct were committed to helping the nation have a healthier relationship with money. Leonn's style has a vibrant intimacy that puts individual style and character at the heart - something we felt she shares with first direct. She beautifully executed this photographic campaign which launched in prime outdoor poster sites, and is running across all print and digital media in the UK.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- MINI Room with a ViewWe partnered Mini, with VisitEngland and Visit Wales to launch ‘A Room with a View’ promotion and assets. The 'A Room with a View' campaign allowed you to stay in a rooftop tent and wake up on the doorstep of some of the most iconic spots of natural beauty in the UK with the Mini Countryman. Locations include Durdle Door on the Jurassic Coast in Dorset; Cheddar Gorge in Somerset and Snowdonia in Wales.
- TATE BRITAIN / THE LIFE OF TATE BRITAINA personally curated project, photographer Cat Garcia spent 48-hours capturing the life of Tate Britain. During her two-day residency, she was able to turn a lens, not just on the art, but on the feelings and emotions it evoked as well. Everyones relationship with Tate Britain is different. With this in mind, Cat documented people's responses to some of the most iconic British works from the last 500 years in order to truly capture the life of the gallery. We turned her portraits into a nationa
- Lancôme - Tient Idôle 40 Shades Launch "My Shade is/ My Power Is" (L'Oréal)40 shade foundation make-up launch featuring a diverse range of real-life, high-achieving women of all different skin colors, ages and backgrounds, none of which were models. The 40 women featured in the campaign include Gurinder Chadha, the "Bend it Like Beckham" director, civil engineer Joanne Sui, Olympic cycling champion Laura Kenny, innovator and founder of Nubian Skin, Ade Hassan, and dancer Oti Mabuse. In the main film, which highlights the 40 shades of foundation in Lancome's Teint Idole
- #THISISPARENTHOOD GLOBAL LAUNCH CAMPAIGNDESCRIPTION // WaterWipes integrated global launch campaign #ThisIsParenthood rallied against the myth of perfect parenting to expose the realities of what being a parent is really like - in partnership with Bafta award nominated director, Lucy Cohen. RESULTS // Reached 1.7B parents (+2151% vs target) Earned 139K engagements (+1100% vs target)
Head of Artistic ProductionThe Brooklyn Brothers
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Produced across all clients, cultivating the agency’s creative vision through collaborations on multi-platform campaigns and ideas. Clients: AMEX, Castrol EDGE, Chelsea Digital Ventures, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, Financial Times, first direct, Hyundai, Iceland, Jaguar Land Rover, Lancôme, London & Partners, MINI, Tate, TK Maxx, Warehouse fashion, WaterWipes
Head of Art BuyingFallon
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Produced award winning creative work at the globally renowned agency, which had a reputation for pushing the boundaries of creativity. Clients: Asda, Bacardi, BBC, Budweiser, Cadbury, Eurostar, French Connection, George, Nokia, Orange, Orion Publishing, Skoda, Sony, Tate
+ Show more
- Art Buying
- Integrated Producer
- Research Imagery
- Budget Management
- Commissioning Content
- Schedule Management
- Curating Photography
- Shoot Organisation
- Post Production