With experience spreading across print and digital design, social campaigns and branding, I enjoy creating interesting and effective design content. My experience varies from in-house and within studios, through to internships, short term placements, freelance, assisting and permanent roles. I am motivated by innovative creative design and push myself to produce work to suit the branding, marketing and commercial requirements of the client. With interests in typography, modern calligraphy, web design, coding, print and illustration. I am a keen learner and eager to continue developing my design skills whilst producing quality work.
- Filofax 'Make it your own' campaignI have worked with Filofax on various digital campaigns, creating graphics for email campaigns and accompanying social assets. This has involved producing illustration styles and colour palettes for the different projects that would suit their ideal audience. The ‘Make it your own’ campaign focused on creatives who use Filofax products to organise their projects. I put together an Instagram story template that was then used to highlight individuals who the Filofax audience could be inspired by
- The National Portrait GalleryThe National Portrait Gallery holds the most extensive collection of portraits in the world. I have been working regularly at the gallery helping the in-house design team put together different pieces of marketing materials for the various exhibitions and events. The design projects spread across promotional material for print and digital ads, through to helping develop different signage for the building and working on way-finding for upcoming exhibitions.
- Lindsay NobleLindsay Noble design studio are focused on working with organisations who are tackling issues facing people and the planet, this can range from climate change to mental health. As a studio they bring stories and data to life with illustration and infographics. I have worked with Lindsay and her team to produce infographics, layouts and illustrations for various campaigns for clients including Friends of the Earth Europe and Surrey CYP.
- empower agency brandingempower is a digital marketing agency for charities, nonprofits and purpose-led brands. Following a new name they wanted a re-brand to better represent who they are and what they do. The empower branding needed to seem at home in the charity, ‘tech for good’ and social enterprise sectors - to be friendly, professional and welcoming. I opted for a lower case, sans serif font which I adjusted to have rounded endpoints that helped emphasize these ideas. I elevated the ‘o’ to represent how the age
- Letts of London UI DesignLetts of London needed a redesign of their website to coincide with the launch of their new range. I was asked to create a new site design which involved a complete site redesign and restructure. The site had an inefficient user journey and the applied branding throughout the site was inconsistent. The new design included a home page, six blog post templates, a timeline/about page, categorized product pages, account sections, checkout page and customer service pages. The finished design create
- Adam Jack UI DesignAdam Jack is a UK based freelance Web Developer who required a full site redesign to present new projects and provide a clear idea of his skill set as developer. Working through the site I have developed an aesthetic and layout that reflects his clean style and professional approach to his projects. The design allows for the user to easily navigate between projects and take on board Adam’s skill set and areas of expertise. Adam wanted the site to be welcoming to potential clients and other de
Freelance Graphic DesignerSole Trader
Brighton, United KingdomFreelance
I am a UK based freelance designer. Working with organisations and individuals to create designs that are thoughtfully put together and beautifully executed.
Freelance Graphic DesignerEmpower agency
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working on freelance projects for clients including UNHCR, Walk Together campaign, Refugee Week and Wildlife Trusts. Producing social graphics to suit the branding, marketing and commercial requirements of various clients across a wide range of sectors.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Logo Design
- Web Page Design
- UI Design
- Digital Design
- Social Design
UI Design CourseDesignLab
- United Kingdom
During this course we learnt how to analyze the design of apps, apply visual design concepts to user interfaces, recognize and implement common UI design patterns, and design a complete, multi-page interface based on project specifications.
BTEC Graphic DesignGreater Brighton Metropolitan College
- Brighton, United Kingdom
This course focused on visual communication in print and digital, whilst learning about design as a professional practice.
+ Show more