- Art & Technology by Hyundai x BloombergWhen the world went into lockdown I joined up with the production company to help remotely direct some episodes of this series from Hyundai & Bloomberg. ART + TECHNOLOGY reveals a new art revolution pioneered by talented individuals from around the world who have fused the realms of art with today’s breakthrough technologies. Broaden your horizon and watch the revolution unfold.
- Guinness Rugby World CupGuinness’ came calling for help launching their new Rugby World Cup campaign. Their commercial & documentary told the story of a group of maverick female rugby players from Japan who cut against the grain to follow their dreams. Working closely with Guinness I wrote this brand partnership idea featuring ITV’s top female pundits to lead into the launch of their commercial. The film helped to bring the campaign to life for the ITV viewers and forge a new perspective for the brand.
- BT Top Tech TipsAs the country went into lockdown in March 2020 I wrote this campaign idea on spec and with my ITV team we pitched it to BT…and they loved it. To make the campaign as effective as possible we knew it needed to get in front of lots of people as quickly as possible. We worked day & night to get the first film with Clare Balding finished and on air – delivering it in 2 weeks from the first pitch. We produced every aspect remotely, sending filming equipment to her house and I directed her over Zoom
- BT brand relaunchAfter a lengthy pitch process I helped secure ITV as BT’s key media partner for their huge brand relaunch. Taking their campaign thought ‘Beyond Limits’ and reimagined it for the ITV audience, we blurred the lines between traditional advertising and channel branding. Our concept would for the first time, allow a brand to disrupt ITV’s channel identity with both brand logos sitting side by side in airtime.
- GANGS of BRITAIN with GARY & MARTIN KEMPThe Kemp brothers had not been seen together on screen since ‘The Krays’ so I was really excited about working with them on this campaign. The brief called for ‘a unique, compelling & cool‘ way to attract a younger, male viewer to the show and I knew that to attract that type of audience I had to create an attention grabbing campaign that blikes would want to share with thier mates. The show was a massive success and the first episode has now become the highest rating ever on CI
+ View all
Lead CreativeITV Creative
- London, United KingdomFreelance
For over a year I've been working at ITV’s in-house commercial agency as Lead Creative; writing, pitching & leading commercial & brand partnership campaigns for the likes of BT, Guinness & Virgin.
Head of CreativeBlaze
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Head of Creative for the launch of Blaze - Sky's newest free-to-air channel. I was responsible for building the brand from scratch and overseeing all branding, on-air & off-air elements. I also conceptualised and executed three ATL campaigns across press, TV, radio & on-line.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Outdoor Campaigns
- Print Campaigns
- TV Campaigns
- Final Cut Pro
- Avid Advanced
- Music Film