I am a culture communications specialist with eleven years’ experience planning and implementing successful communications strategies for global brands. Namely Nike, Instagram and London Design Festival. Specialising in establishing and maintaining brand’s cultural relevance and commercial growth, with a focus on developing content, events and partnerships aimed at reaching diverse, culturally engaged audiences. With a specific focus on black and ethnic minorities, women and young people. I have produced activity surrounding some of the UK’s key cultural moments, including Notting Hill Carnival, the Hackney Half Marathon and London Pride.
- Smirnoff x Pride in London #ChooseLoveWe devised a campaign for Smirnoff to combat abuse against members of the LGBT+ community online by responding to trolls with works of art. To mark Pride Month, we teamed Smirnoff with a collective of socially engaged artists and illustrators. Using social monitoring tools we identified LGBT+ Twitter users who had received abuse based on their sexual orientation or gender identity, and respond to the hateful messages with illustrations themed around love. A selection of the artwork created was
- Pentatonic x London Design FestivalChallenge: Launch a radical, complex new brand based on recycled materials, furniture and accessories; make it understandable, relevant and essential to global media interested in sustainability. Solution: We introduced the Pentatonic mission to global media through briefings and founder interviews, illuminated by still and moving assets that brought the concept of the circular economy to life. Our brand strategy was worldwide and definitive, inspiring new ways of thinking about waste and sust
- Nike Nothing Beats a LondonerNike launched the ‘Nothing Beats a Londoner’ campaign – a new proposition that saw the brand pledge to champion and support young Londoners to reach their potential through sport & culture with initiatives that promote movement, mind, creativity and possibilities. As part of this proposition, we activated a series of media led activations from the brands 1948 LDN community space in Shoreditch. Including a podcast workshop in partnership with popular podcast series, Halfcast Podcast. Introducing
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- gal-dem's Summer of SportNike approached us with a problem - they knew that women weren't engaging with sport at the rate they wanted, but both research and media channels weren't able to delve deeply into women of colour and non-binary people of colour communities to understand and address this. They wanted to develop 4 projects that dealt with Football, Running, and Netball, and encouraged young people and gal-dem's core audience of women and non-binary people of colour to engage both in watching and playing sports i
Senior Account DirectorExposure Promotions
London, United KingdomFull Time
I am a culture communications specialist with nine years’ experience planning and implementing successful communications and marketing strategies for global brands, namely Nike. I specialise in establishing and maintaining brand’s cultural relevance and commercial growth, with a focus on developing content aimed at reaching diverse, young, culturally engaged audiences. Fully engaged in cultural trends with strong knowledge of the modern art and cultural landscapes in the UK. I specialise in facilitating an inspiring program of content, partnerships and experiences that result in press coverage and consumer and influencer engagement. In the past nine years I have managed communications strategies for some of the world’s most inspiring brands including Nike, WeTransfer, Levi's, Converse, Pentatonic (London Design Festival), Instagram and Diageo. Surrounding some of the UK’s key cultural moments, including London Design Festival, Notting Hill Carnival and London Pride.
- Creative Conceptualisation
- Events Production
- Project Management
- Asset Creation
- Social Media