- The Omnia, Zermatt: Music Curation & Account ManagementAll individual parts come together at The Omnia, high on the rock to form an atmospheric whole. The location, the architecture and the design are one component. Pitched in the shadow of the mighty Matterhorn, this is the place for truly unforgettable moments.
- The Pem, London: Music Curation & Account ManagementTaking its title from the from the pet name of the suffragette, Emily Wilding Davison, The Pem completes a suite of stunning F+B updates at Conrad London St James, following a tasteful refresh of one of Westminster’s oldest pubs, Blue Boar and the addition of a sleek new cocktail bar, The Hedgerow, at the hotel. All overseen by consultant chef Sally Abé the new restaurant has quickly cemented its place as one of the London’s newest yet most accomplished thanks to its confident and elegant appro
- The Savoy, London: Music Curation & Account ManagementLondon luxury hotel legend The Savoy have marked the countdown to Christmas, unveiling an enchanted forest within its world famous art deco entrance hall, we've added a little festive fairy dust to the already sparkling soundtracks. Inspired by the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale illustrations of Kay Nielsen and the magic of her work on Disney classic, Fantasia, experiential architect Meredith O’Shaughnessy has created Reverie: A Savoy Christmas, an immersive champagne forest in which guests
- Fauchon L'Hotel, Kyoto: Music Curation & Account ManagementThere’s savoir-faire to spare as Fauchon bring five-star boutique glamour to Japan’s cultural capital. In a city that’s so focused on tradition, art, and culture, Kyoto is the natural first choice for this, Fauchon’s first destination hotel outside of their Parisian home. Exquisite encounters, decadent spa treatments, extraordinary moments. Fauchon L’Hotel Kyoto is a place to indulge and experience exceptional quality.
- Khai Khai, Newcastle: Music Curation & Account ManagementThe sound of Khai Khai aims to match and elevate the heritage feel of this astonishing addition to Newcastle's growing, cutting-edge culinary landscape. No strangers to innovation, the people behind the project have poured love and personal histories into the restaurant in ways that talk to shared human experiences buried deep in the memory. At Khai Khai that magic comes alive and transports you to another place and time.
- Hart Hotel, London: Music Curation & Account ManagementAn essential new addition to London’s vibrant East End, Hart Hotel in Shoreditch gives a warm eastern Mediterranean welcome to weary travellers. Stop by for a game of backgammon while you sip barrel aged cocktails in the Tavla bar or indulge in a long luxurious brunch at Barboun restaurant for Levantine inspired dishes from the masterful, Hus Vedat.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Obonjan FestivalCrystal blue waters surround sun-kissed bars and restaurants, bespoke accommodation, a wellness sanctuary, open-air pool and unique evens spaces; Croatia’s Obonjan offered guests a brand-new approach to the much-loved summer festival. Kingdom Collective led the PR campaign across two years scoring a wealth of coverage across wellness, lifestyle, culture and music titles.
- Obonjan – Brand IdentityObonjan is an island just off the coast of Croatia, surrounded by crystal blue waters, and under star-filled skies. Open for six weeks during the summer, it’s a place to relax, party, swim and meditate in equal measure. It’s the perfect summer holiday, with a festival twist.2
Senior Music ConsultantMusicstyling
London, United KingdomFull Time
The premier agency and provider of bespoke music playlists for the luxury hospitality sector as well as celebrated and award-winning restaurants, bars and retail groups across the globe.
Music ConsultantMusic Concierge
London, United KingdomFull Time
Client consulting, specialist research, playlist & brand sound curation for 5* luxury hotels, resorts, restaurant groups, bars and retail, across the UK, Europe, South Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- Music Consulting
- Playlist Designing
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
- Music Events
- Events Planning
- Experiential Events
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Brand Engagement