- Fauchon L'Hotel, Kyoto: Music CurationThere’s savoir-faire to spare as Fauchon bring five-star boutique glamour to Japan’s cultural capital. In a city that’s so focused on tradition, art, and culture, Kyoto is the natural first choice for this, Fauchon’s first destination hotel outside of their Parisian home. Exquisite encounters, decadent spa treatments, extraordinary moments. Fauchon L’Hotel Kyoto is a place to indulge and experience exceptional quality.
- Khai Khai, Newcastle: Music CurationThe sound of Khai Khai aims to match and elevate the heritage feel of this astonishing addition to Newcastle's growing, cutting-edge culinary landscape. No strangers to innovation, the people behind the project have poured love and personal histories into the restaurant in ways that talk to shared human experiences buried deep in the memory. At Khai Khai that magic comes alive and transports you to another place and time.
- Hart Hotel, London: Music CurationAn essential new addition to London’s vibrant East End, Hart Hotel in Shoreditch gives a warm eastern Mediterranean welcome to weary travellers. Stop by for a game of backgammon while you sip barrel aged cocktails in the Tavla bar or indulge in a long luxurious brunch at Barboun restaurant for Levantine inspired dishes from the masterful, Hus Vedat.
- Sager + Wilde: Music CurationLeading the charge of turning London's wine bars from stuffy and stiff, to innovative and inventive. Think fresh and vibrant biodynamics by the glass or a vintage bottle from off the beaten track. Paired with simple charcuterie at their original Hackney Road site, or something more substantial at their Paradise Row restaurant - where cutting edge cocktails are added to the mix - it's easy to lose an hour or five in their fabulous company.
- Ampéli: Music CurationPutting the spotlight on the delicious array of new Greek wines being made by the country's innovative, young producers and with a menu influenced by the cuisines of the Eastern Mediterranean, Ampéli is a sparkling new addition to the bustling restaurant hub of London's Charlotte Street.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Obonjan FestivalCrystal blue waters surround sun-kissed bars and restaurants, bespoke accommodation, a wellness sanctuary, open-air pool and unique evens spaces; Croatia’s Obonjan offered guests a brand-new approach to the much-loved summer festival. Kingdom Collective led the PR campaign across two years scoring a wealth of coverage across wellness, lifestyle, culture and music titles.
- Obonjan – Brand IdentityObonjan is an island just off the coast of Croatia, surrounded by crystal blue waters, and under star-filled skies. Open for six weeks during the summer, it’s a place to relax, party, swim and meditate in equal measure. It’s the perfect summer holiday, with a festival twist.2
Senior Music ConsultantMusicstyling
London, United KingdomFull Time
The premier agency and provider of bespoke music playlists for the luxury hospitality sector as well as celebrated and award-winning restaurants, bars and retail groups across the globe.
Music ConsultantMusic Concierge
London, United KingdomFull Time
Client consulting, specialist research, playlist & brand sound curation for 5* luxury hotels, resorts, restaurant groups, bars and retail, across the UK, Europe, South Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- Music Consulting
- Playlist Designing
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
- Music Events
- Events Planning
- Experiential Events
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Brand Engagement