- ACE Hotel Toronto, Music Curation and Account ManagementGood things are worth waiting for. . Built from the ground up by world-renowned Shim-Sutcliffe Architects, in collaboration with Ace Hotel's interior design team, Ace Hotel Toronto opened its doors in the heart of the city's historic Garment District, a neighbourhood ignited by innovation and industry at the start of the 20th century. Intentionally crafted as a civic space, the hotel stands both in homage to and in dialogue with the neighbourhood it inhabits. . Guests are greeted by a suspended
- Boys Hall, Kent. Music Curation and Account Management.Built in the early 1600’s by the Boys family and situated in the heart of the garden of England, is the wonderful Boys Hall. This stunning grade II Jacobean manor teases its history via ornate original features and character filled spaces, including intricately carved panels which were believed to have been gifted from Windsor Castle. A striking guest-list too includes King Charles I, who stayed at the home while fleeing the forces of Oliver Cromwell, while Samuel Pepys, the 17th century British
- Eataly, London: Music Curation and Account ManagementBenvenuti Londra! . With a mouth-watering arrays of restaurant concepts, grab and go eateries, bars, food counters, wine store and a cooking school, food lovers can lose themselves in one of the largest stand-alone market and restaurant concepts in the UK, the global Italian phenomenon's first foray into the UK, filled with simply the best of the country's produce. . It's a place to find comfort in familiar favourites, elevated to the highest level. It’s a place to indulge and explore, a place t
- The Omnia, Zermatt: Music Curation & Account ManagementAll individual parts come together at The Omnia, high on the rock to form an atmospheric whole. The location, the architecture and the design are one component. Pitched in the shadow of the mighty Matterhorn, this is the place for truly unforgettable moments.
- The Pem, London: Music Curation & Account ManagementTaking its title from the from the pet name of the suffragette, Emily Wilding Davison, The Pem completes a suite of stunning F+B updates at Conrad London St James, following a tasteful refresh of one of Westminster’s oldest pubs, Blue Boar and the addition of a sleek new cocktail bar, The Hedgerow, at the hotel. All overseen by consultant chef Sally Abé the new restaurant has quickly cemented its place as one of the London’s newest yet most accomplished thanks to its confident and elegant appro
- The Savoy, London: Music Curation & Account ManagementLondon luxury hotel legend The Savoy have marked the countdown to Christmas, unveiling an enchanted forest within its world famous art deco entrance hall, we've added a little festive fairy dust to the already sparkling soundtracks. Inspired by the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale illustrations of Kay Nielsen and the magic of her work on Disney classic, Fantasia, experiential architect Meredith O’Shaughnessy has created Reverie: A Savoy Christmas, an immersive champagne forest in which guests
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Obonjan FestivalCrystal blue waters surround sun-kissed bars and restaurants, bespoke accommodation, a wellness sanctuary, open-air pool and unique evens spaces; Croatia’s Obonjan offered guests a brand-new approach to the much-loved summer festival. Kingdom Collective led the PR campaign across two years scoring a wealth of coverage across wellness, lifestyle, culture and music titles.
- Obonjan – Brand IdentityObonjan is an island just off the coast of Croatia, surrounded by crystal blue waters, and under star-filled skies. Open for six weeks during the summer, it’s a place to relax, party, swim and meditate in equal measure. It’s the perfect summer holiday, with a festival twist.2
Senior Music ConsultantMusicstyling
London, United KingdomFull Time
The premier agency and provider of bespoke music playlists for the luxury hospitality sector as well as celebrated and award-winning restaurants, bars and retail groups across the globe.
Music ConsultantMusic Concierge
London, United KingdomFull Time
Client consulting, specialist research, playlist & brand sound curation for 5* luxury hotels, resorts, restaurant groups, bars and retail, across the UK, Europe, South Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- Music Consulting
- Playlist Designing
- Event Management
- Event Marketing
- Music Events
- Events Planning
- Experiential Events
- Marketing Strategy
- Project Management
- Brand Engagement