Hello! I am a Graphic Designer, Illustrator and Animator creating a range of art and design work for companies including BBC, PUMA, Durex, Vans, Always, Footlocker, Schwarzkopf and more. I have worked on projects such as the End Period Poverty campaign with Always and Tampax, a campaign raising money to fund period products in UK schools and with sexual protection brand Durex on their Sex Ed campaign helping to better sex education in schools. I've also worked with the incredible Teenage Cancer Trust on their #stillme campaign, helping young people living with cancer to feel more comfortable being themselves while they go through treatment. I'm super passionate about working with companies that have compassion and fun at heart, and especially want to nurture and support female artists. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your project! www.sophierosebrampton.co.uk www.instagram.com/sophierosebrampton I've created for clients such as BBC Sounds, Puma, Durex, Adidas, Vans, Refinery 29, Lottie London, K Swiss, Superdrug, Nails inc, Teenage Cancer Trust, JD Sports, Footlocker, Boohoo, Missguided, In The Style and Quiz Clothing. Email me at email@example.com
- Gif Package for the amazing debut book for Kris Hallenga founder of Coppafeel!I have admired the brilliant Kris Hallenga aka @howtoglitteraturd on Instagram for so long - she is the founder of Coppafeel! a charity raising awareness and generating mass funding (over £2million a year) towards caring for people with cancer. Coppafeel has taught me so much about looking for the signs of abnormalities with the texts that pop up on my phone once a month with their text service, to remind me to check my boobs for anything unusual to my “normal”. The texts that have reminded me t
- Live drawing portraits at Lottie London Pop-up eventI worked with vegan beauty brand Lottie London on the launch of their new products where they created a pop-up lock in a secret London location. The event included free samples of their new products given away to influencers and the public, as well as a custom portrait of themselves wearing the product, drawn by me. Each guest had a photo taken by me to focus the drawing on, which I created in 5-10 minutes each on iPad, and let the guest choose their makeover look that I added onto the drawing u
- Pulp x Sophie Rose Brampton IllustrationsA series of gynaecological illustrations for new menstrual platform and store Pulp. This project was super exciting to me as it involved learning lots of new scientific menstrual information! Creating these illustrations for a new platform that aims to provide a safe and informative space for people who menstruate was really awesome as I love creating work that serves an informative and positive purpose. Imagine a place where period shame didn’t exist and where all people could talk freely ab
- PUMA X Office International Women's DayA selection of a few portraits I created for PUMA X Office collaboration for international women's day 2021. The theme for these was focusing on the Puma Cali Sport rose gold trainer, so I incorporated the black and rose gold pink into the artwork in the form of the stars around each of the women's illustrations with a black background. I added their names for a personal touch!
- International Women's Day Collaboration with Nu-in FashionI’ve teamed up with nu-in, a sustainable fashion forward brand on a t-shirt design as part of their “buy for good” initiative which is rethinking the way they sell their overstock to decrease wasteful buying all while donating to charities close to them, I’ve created a t-shirt design focusing on women speaking up against injustice and inequality. 15% goes to both the charities: Equality Now and The Female Lead. Mine and another artists t shirts have together raised €7800 so far! ✨ Equality
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Phaedra Peer Presents Women Behind ArtivismBTI talent Phaedra Peer hosted a week long exhibition at Brick Lane Gallery Along with some hand selected amazing artists from the industry! This exhibition was all about Artivism - the act of mixing your art with strong activist messages. Exhibitionists: Phaedra Peer Elizabeth Ilsley Natalie Byrne Sophie Brampton Videographer/ Editor: Jackson Ndetiru Huge thanks to: Brick Lane Gallery Ugly Drinks Bosco Del Merlo
Illustrator and Graphic DesignerFreeda
London, United KingdomPart Time
Creating Illustration, Graphics, Animation and more creative social content for media brand Freeda. "Freeda is the #1 media brand for the new generation. We inspire, represent and speak about what we care about the most, through unique content and experiences that we are passionate about. Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood. We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to the relevant passions, cultures and news."
London, United KingdomFreelance
I've worked with the UK London Puma team, mainly the Sportstyle team on a number of creative projects including for the launch event of the black and rose gold Cali Sport, ASOS x Puma winter collection, and most recently for International Women's Day 2021. Design projects have included live illustration at the Cali Sport launch event in 2019, creating portraits of their VIP guests and creating artwork for the merchandising, gifting and set. Other projects include ASOS x Puma winter collection where I created illustrated versions of the CAD fashion design drawings, creating a piece of artwork from the designs. The most recent project included creating 15 x portraits of the team's influencer list as gifts for International Women's Day, alongside a hand painted diary featuring their initials, also created by me.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Art Direction
- Branding Design
- Social Media Management
- Advertisement Design
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Ba (Hons) Fashion Image and Communication The Arts University at Bournemouth
- Bournemouth, United Kingdom
This course began as a general Fashion 4-unit module practising skills in Fashion design, studies, pattern cutting and communications. After trying out all modules I found myself most drawn to the communications unit, learning skills in marketing, PR, promotions and 2D design. I created my own self-directed projects based on hypothetical campaigns designed by myself to increase sales and to advertise a brand of my choice that I felt my campaign idea could help. For my final major project counting towards 40% of my overall university grade of an upper level 2:1, I created a zine inspired by Riot Grrl - the fourth wave movement of feminism mainly consisting of anger-inspired poems, artwork and lyrics. My zine titled Babygurl zine (mimicking the infantization of women in society) consisted of self-directed fashion shoots and illustrations around the topics of beauty, feminism and womanhood. The zine included articles, photoshoots, illustrations and interviews with creatives. My final unit was an alternative to a dissertation which was a business plan for an embroidered clothing business. This project taught me excellent skills in business, marketing, sales, fashion production and manufacture. This course enabled me to gain the ability to be confident in self-promotion, art direction and being able to put my ideas into fruition. I was able to explore my creativity and direct my own projects right through to the final outcome.