Throughout my career I have enjoyed focussing on the business side of the entertainment industry. Playing an active role in procuring and nurturing new business while maximising profit is something I find very rewarding. I also enjoy the creative aspects of this industry and am fortunate to have had the opportunity to develop treatments, write scripts, and inspire and encourage teams to take greater creative risks. Strong and clear narratives with high production values captivate audiences, and understanding how to do this effectively within an assigned budget is a challenge I like to rise to. I believe I am particularly adept at using my production, business and IT skills to capitalise on the maximum commercial potential for any given project whilst ensuring the company’s long term aims and objectives are achieved.
- Facebook: Beyond the ScreenAt TCO London I was the executive producer on ‘Beyond the Screen’ Facebook’s first ever cinema feature film. A film that was shown on cinema screens across the UK and garnered over 80 pieces of quality coverage and was viewed over 750,000 times through editorial channels.
- Budweiser: 100% RenewableEvery bottle of Budweiser brewed in the U.S. is now made with renewable electricity, with bottles showing a new "100% Renewable" symbol. TCO London worked with REVOLT to produce the commercial and documentary, launching the initiative globally. I was the Executive Producer over the project.
- Pandora - Life MomentsWe asked four women to come and tell us about a remarkable moment from their lives – their wedding day, university graduation, a milestone birthday – and who they shared it with. As a unique thank you, we then brought their loved ones along for a surprise celebration of their enduring relationships. Originally these were meant to be online films only, but the series of films received such a positive response that we turned them into a TVC. I was the Executive Producer across this project.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- WeTransfer: Ideas Report— THE CHALLENGE — WeTransfer, the file sharing platform used by over 42 million monthly users, wanted to spark a new kind of conversation around creativity, asking when, where, and how does creative inspiration strike. 75% of WeTransfer’s users identify as creatives and the company has long believed that creative thinking changes the world for the better (the platform donates 30% of its advertising space to showcase art, illustration, and music. WeTransfer is uniquely positioned to understand
- Nothing Beats a Londoner - NikeI worked on the viral Nothing Beats a Londoner campaign for Nike. Wrote copy for the website, Nike app and Sneakr app to showcase the free Nike events happening all over London. Working with the account, design and production team to concept and produce Instagram Stories and posts that ran alongside the campaign to help maximise social reach and engagement. Ensuring that TOV and copy reflected Nike's brand guidelines and the point of the campaign, which was focusing on young aspirational Londone
Executive ProducerJack Morton Worldwide
London, United KingdomFull Time
I help run the Broadcast and Production Department
Executive ProducerVarious Companies (Freelance)
London, United KingdomFreelance
From November 2018 I went back to freelancing, and I have been working for a range of different companies. For most of 2019 I have been working with the Edge Picture Company. I was leading the HSBC Global Mandatory Training (GMT) for the Edge. I was particularly interested in this job as it had well over 100 stakeholders feeding into different aspects of the training; which helped me strengthen my client management skills. A feature documentary I worked on, with Dover Street Entertainment, got premiered at Venice Film Festival 2019, so that was a particular highlight for me this year. I’m also in the middle of delivering several projects, but the most interesting one in my opinion, is the female-led sci-fi feature film called Beyond Existence.
+ Show more
- Digital Production
- Film Advertising
+ Show more
Best UK Scripted ComedyNew York Television FestivalWon Best UK Scripted Pilot at the New York Television Festival 2012, and secured development deal with Fox Television Studios and Apostle NYC to write a new scripted thirty-minute single camera comedy