I have a BA Honours degree in Graphic Design from Central Saint Martins and in the past have worked as a designer and business consultant for the creative industries. With a strong background in psychology, Mapology Guides arose from my passion to find different ways to empower individuals to adopt their own approach to mindfulness, well-being and personal development. My love for printed maps and illustration gave me the idea for format and execution. I'm passionate about health and plant-based food. I like inspiring people to find inner fulfillment, live life according to their own rules and am a proud female founder over 50. You can learn more about me by listening to my episode on Holly Tucker's podcast 'Conversations of Inspiration'. (episode 45)
- HOW TO CHOOSE A BRIGHTER TOMORROW Shop for a more positive futureAre you worn down by daily life? Does it sometimes feel like you're only just getting by? When coping becomes your goal, it's time to check your choices. When we examine our attitudes and notice our habits, something interesting happens. We discover fresh ways to make life more hopeful, optimistic and cheerful. Truth is, you can choose to respond differently to what life throws your way and build a brighter future. This maps offers a guided tour around a high street of possibilities, the oppor
- WHAT'S BUGGING YOU? A powerful 7 step coaching sessionLife is full of problems, big and small. They can seem overwhelming, so we try to ignore them - but the problems remain. With help, we can find ways to address these things that bother us, and move on. The map is a powerful seven step coaching exercise which all the team tried and it worked for us! Jenni, the illustrator made life-changing decisions, Mike used it to clarify a messy domestic situation and Tina used it to bring Mapology Guides to market. We think it will work for you too.
- THE WORLD OF GIFT GIVINGThis map was meant to help people get the right gifts for everyone, every time. “We set out with a heart full of love, with clouds of mayflies bouncing happily in the sunbeams, only to have it all dissolve to bin-juice when the wrapping paper hits the carpet. Oh dear, that undisguisable look of deflation in the eye of the receiver!” ‘Be Present Perfect’ set out to demystify the whole craft and art of good gifting.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Writing an entertaining guide to choosing a petMapology Guides wanted to create an illustrated self-help guide designed to help people choose their perfect pet. The twist? The map was to be presented from the viewpoint of the animals. I worked with illustrator, Nanna Koekoek, and the Mapology Guides design team to research different pets. We considered a range of animals and types of pet ownership — from puppies and ponies to pet rocks and pet sitting — based on how easy or difficult they were to look after, their lifespan, space needed and
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2022Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Wanting to grow your network? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2022 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything30
- THE ART OF COPRODUCTION a guerilla guideWe were asked to create a bespoke Mapology Guide on the subject of 'Coproduction'. In true coproduction fashion, we worked in partnership with NHS England and Coalition for Collaborative Care. It has been designed to generate conversation, ideas and debate with people who coproduce regularly as well as providing an easy access starting point for those looking to learn.
- THE GRATITUDE CITY How to make the ordinary extraordinary2020 has been a really challenging year for everyone. We thought it's the perfect theme for the times we live in. There's so much to be thankful and grateful for right now, when all of us are going through major changes. Despite the hardship, so many people and communities have pulled together to show the strength that comes from the collective. Who and what are you thankful and grateful for? We gave a nod to #clapforourcarers and our postal delivery workers. If we could we would have included
- WHO ARE YOU? Playful ways to discover your true selfThis is Mapology Guide No.12 and is all about embracing creativity, curiosity and joy. We're suggesting you can play your way to the life you want and have fun doing it! It's easy to sleepwalk through life, aimlessly following a well-trodden path that too many have walked before. You dream of waking up and making changes - but how? It's called 'living with intention' - to know yourself in a way that enables you to truly consider your decisions, actions and direction in an empowered way. When y2
- Project Management
- Creative Art Direction
- Business Consulting
- Business Collaboration
- Creative Thinker
- Brainstorm Facilitation
- Communication Skills