- Parallel ConsultingBranding, OOH, and Social launch for a London-based brand and talent consultancy. An independent brand and talent partnerships consultancy. Conceived from two decades of experience on opposite sides of the industry. Two distinct business divisions operating cohesively or independently to authentically engage audiences. Parallel unlocks the power of partnerships.
- Microsoft Pivot - Event IdentityWhat is Microsoft Pivot? Microsoft Pivot is an event with a focus on AI and the future of business with new technologies. The Mission: To create an event that Microsoft has never done before, with digital transformation at the centre of an ultra personalised experience. The Manifesto: This is not strip out the old, shove in the new, it’s shining a light and building on the expertise you already have, and turning it in a direction that will safeguard the future. This event will help you see where
- Big BiscuitsThe brief was to create a brand that appealed to people looking for a healthy snack. It started off just selling 3 types of biscuits and is looking to expand into other confectionary markets, launching 2-3 new products every month. The job included (almost) everything. - Naming. Branding. Photography. Copy writing. Social media. Website design.
- La Trobe Art Institute - Branding and Style GuidesThe La Trobe Art Institute was created in 2013 with the intention of becoming Australia's premier regional art school. A selection of the writing and material from the branding guidelines designed by Tyler Hendy was selected by the director of LAI with the intention to be used. "LAI is a corporate, strong and elegant styled organisation that is synonymous with art, design and culture. This document contains everything you need to know about how the LAI brand should be used throughout all aspects of the branding and marketing ensuring it remains consistent throughout. Using the brand correctly is extremely important to us. We ask that the guide is always referred and adhered to. We hope you enjoy getting to know our brand."
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Microsoft – Work X Life FilmThe way we work is changing. And it’s changing fast. Why strike a balance between work and life when they can be weaved together? That’s work enabling more of the best things in life – and life, encouraging the best out of you, at work. It’s the ultimate collaboration; and one that the young business leaders of today, and in the future, take advantage of by using Microsoft technology.
- Wunderman Thompson Brand IdentsWith the relaunch of our brand in early 2020, we created a set of 3D idents based on our brand values of In it Together, Creative Bravery and Listening. The brief, create 3 distinctive 'Inspiration Marks' that are playful abstract animations which can be easily repurpose across multiple Wunderman Thompson coms.5
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
Provide design solutions to client briefs in various different media. My role involves working as part of the design team within the agency and interfacing with both clients and the team. • Project planning, presenting and project briefing • Producing creative solutions from concept to completion • Designing online and offline materials • Coordinating with developers to work from concepts to delivery
Freelance DesignerTyler Hendy Design
London, United KingdomFull Time
Organise meeting clients and present ideas ranging from website development, signage, branding and even cooking classes. I had to develop skills to creatively get what I want from a project, but to also nail the brief, and create something the client was happy with.
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Web Design
- Web Banners
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Conceptual Thinker