My name is Vishal RS, born in a little budding town Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh and based in Mumbai. My work is focused mostly on photography, videography, writing & travelling. My keen vision to venture has taken me to lands beyond mine. My perspective widened as I experienced various cultures and conversed with brilliant minds. I wish to learn more and someday inspire. As a film and digital photographer, I specialize in capturing beauty amidst chaos. Pièce de résistance of my work is photography & filmmaking for brand promotion in lifestyle, travel & journalism genres. My prior experience is a projectile between fashion, communication & design which now manifests an overarching outlook. I now hunt for my next extemporaneous assignment that challenges my frontal lobe ignites alternate dimensional conversations and brews incredible coffee.
- Backpacking to the South of FranceWith a glint of sunshine that reflected from my lens, I walk. People talk about teleportation and it may have its quirks, but what if we had the ability to never succumb to exhaustion? The very possibility of living each day like it's your last could be assured! Just the essence of walking along with an array of paths, some paved by many and some you just risk it. It was a cold dry evening when a conversation with my woman would challenge me and evolve me as a traveller.
- In The MomentJust here, right here, I could be anyone. The Pride Parade at London's Oxford Circus was my first parade ever and I was fortunate enough to be a part of it. Before the occasion I had only heard of it, maybe glanced through images online but never realized that I was going to be a part it. And so I packed all the lenses and the memory cards. My excitement had blinded me to the weight of my backpack but, I didn't care, I was going to be a part of the parade!
- This Is Me.A little something for the people who wish to see what I've been up to or what you could do too. With a glint of sunshine that reflected from my lens, I walk. People talk about teleportation and it may have its quirks, but what if we had the ability to never succumb to exhaustion? The very possibility of living each day like its your last could be assured! Just the essence of walking along an array of paths, some paved by many and some you just risk it. It was a cold dry evening when a woman
- Meet the Ramamurthy's: Together Across 130 CountriesA world he was welcomed to has shown him more than he could now. At the prime age of 86, he longs to give all the kindness his heart envelopes. Sri Ramamurthy hails from a family of freedom fighters. Even at the age of 10, he was exposed to the Indian independence movement as his father, uncle, cousins, etc. were close to the leaders fighting the British colonialism.
- Bricolités: A Mystical Cafe in NiceDuring these harsh times, all I can do is delve into a memory that brings peace to my mind. Hope it does to yours too! Stay safe creators! My backpacking venture engraved my neurons with cherishable tales from every path I took. I always sought peace in solitude, striking a conversation with a stranger, let alone one whose language I could barely speak, has been a challenge. Little did I know that all it took to connect was a smile. This story unfolded as my bloodstream sought caffeine and th
- The Indian Bag-packerIt was a cold dry evening when a woman on the otherside of the phonecall said the words that would challenge me and show me the France I had wished for. "Rather than shooting whats around you, maybe it's time to travel far" she said, like India to London wasn't enough. Well she had a point though. Surrounded by white walls in the largest city of the ceremonial county of Hampshire, boredom had found its way to my routine. Waking up at 5 a.m. and knocking myself out by 11 p.m. with an episode of
+ View all
Projects credited in
- any segment magazine issue 01 previewDuring a time where recognition for artists is becoming harder and harder, even when the market is saturated with such talented people, I decided to create a side project in order to give people wider recognition and deserving publicity associated with their fabulous work, a project that included a celebration of the modern art world and all the perceivable delights that come with it. It was also started in support of charity, for those who may be suffering the most at this moment. In the first49
Photographer & VideographerTrippy Wheels Int. Pvt. Ltd.
Bengaluru, IndiaFull Time
I overlook and create photography and videography projects.
- IndiaFull Time
My role was to cover a plethora of events in the capital city of New Delhi, India. From new phones to new cars, everything worthy of the travel & lifestyle website of Let's Expresso.
+ Show more
- Abode Premiere
- Street Photography
- Dslr Videography
- Travel Photography
- Travel Journalism
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Lightroom
Bachelors in Design Fashion Communication DesignNational Institute Of Fashion And Technology, Bangalore, India