I’m a 22 year-old student currently finishing my final year of the BA (Hons) Graphic Design course at Sheffield Hallam University. Alongside the course I run my own design agency in Sheffield called Swype Creative. As a designer I am very experimental, from branding to web design, app design and photography I do try to challenge myself in every way possible. I am always expanding my client network and looking for new opportunities to tackle.
- Swype Creative - Sheffield Design AgencyAfter setting up the company in 2018, I created the branding and website for the new design agency. https://www.swypecreative.com/ Swype Creative is now a well-established, very profitable design agency providing high quality, cost effective services to a variety of companies from start-ups and small businesses to high-end clients. The agency has grown at an impressive rate in terms of turnover and profitability and now boasts many high-end clients both UK and Pan European across a very divers
- 2021 Snowboarding World SeriesThe topic chosen for my research inquiry was motion and how it relates to design. I was tasked with developing a sport related brand identity that incorporates motion in some way. The brand could be communicated through the outcomes and platforms of my choice. The final outcomes included coming up with a snowboarding competion and designing the brand identity, poster, video overlays and a motion graphics advert. https://vimeo.com/427373663 I also developed a concept for something I called bo
- Design Bridge Competition - Durex CampaignUniversity Project: The brief was to pick an article from The Guardian 2020 January issue and respond as one of the brands listed in the brief. The article header I chose was ‘Equality and respect’. The brand I chose to respond to this article with was Durex. The final outcomes showcased a new campaign where Durex changed their logo, slogan, colours and product packaging in order to represent every gender.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Sheffield Hallam University, BA (Hons) Graphic DesignThis course teaches the principles of Graphic Design and experiments with materials, processes and technology to develop professional, practical skills in this continually expanding field. Students are encouraged to: Experiment with a variety of techniques and materials, both traditional and future-facing. Develop the confidence to deal with new technologies and propose innovative, creative solutions. Work with practicing designers who bring their experience and networks to the course. Develop30
+ Show more
Lead Creative & Project ManagerSwype Creative
Sheffield, United KingdomFull Time
In May 2018 I founded Swype Creative, a business that has become a well-established design agency in Sheffield providing high quality, cost effective services to multiple business sectors. The agency offers a broad range of services to its clients that include branding, web design, editorial and print design, photography, videography, digital marketing and analytics. I have personally worked with a variety of clients from startups and small businesses to high-end clients, who are UK and Pan European based across a very diverse range of sectors. Swype Creative has worked with the sectors: Logistics & Distribution, Property Development, Property Hire & Let, Car Sales, Magazines, Nightclubs & Bars, Investing Companies, Produce, Vehicle Production, Beauty, Management Consultancy and Hazardous Goods. For all business related enquiries please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Developer & Graphic DesignerRevival Solutions Group Ltd
- Sheffield, United KingdomPart Time
Revival Solutions specialise in helping small to medium-sized companies with financial restructuring and support, Revival has extensive experience across a diverse range of sectors. I worked as the Network Web Developer & Graphic Designer for Revival and provided all the design work for the company and I updated their website regularly. As they took on new companies under their network, I become the designer and web developer for that company as well, thus providing my services to a range of businesses.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Website Development
- Print Design
- Performance Analysis
BA (Hons) Graphic DesignSheffield Hallam University
Sheffield, United Kingdom
What you study: Study to be a graphic designer and develop a design portfolio full of ideas to enter and challenge the graphic design industry. You learn about the core principles of graphic design and its application across a range of sectors and have the opportunity to explore advertising, packaging, motion, user experience design or graphic design. The path you choose can be reflected in your award title, such as BA (Honours) Graphic Design: Motion, so you can easily communicate your strengths to prospective employers when you graduate. Key areas of study: Key areas include • advertising • user experience design • motion and interactive • structural graphics • typography • graphic design topics, such as typography, printmaking, photography, programming, digital publishing, branding and marketing. During the course, you’ll focus on a range of media, develop your critical skills and learn how to solve problems creatively.