a multidisciplinary Audio Artist from Stoke Newington, London. As an audio producer, Weyland has created work on the podcast for Steve McQueen’s Small axe for BBC Sounds, other BBC titles, Transmission Roundhouse and radio on London based Black owned station No Signal. Weyland has created music for worldwide ad campaigns for companies like Samsung, Absolut Vodka, and Just EAT.
- Small Axe: The PodcastTaking the themes and dreams of the Small Axe film series to tell the everyday stories of Black Britons through generations and shine a light on those imagining a better future. I was the lead producer on episodes 1 & 2 which featured a conversation between myself and Black Studies professor Kehinde Andrews, where we discussed the development of the black power movement in the UK leading up to the events of The Mangrove film. I was also research producer and assistant producer across the whol
- The Green Room PressThe Green Room Press, an audio editorial newspaper bringing you pieces from young black voices in the UK. You’ll hear from individuals on topics ranging from the struggles found in navigating interpersonal relationships, to the darker side of achieving fame in the music industry. The topics touched on by The Green Room Press serve not only to entertain, but to enlighten the audience to the experience shared by many black people in the diaspora. Welcome to the Green Room Listen Here : https://
- The ABOE Yard SaleThe ABOE Yard Sale was a day event for selling, customising and donating clothes. We had a pick of very exclusive ABOE merch, samples and 1-off pieces alongside upcoming brands KÄSE & Sucio. Entry was free for everyone who donated clothes and we collected it all and shipped it off to a number of different charities.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- This Black History Month 2021, meet 100 Black trailblazers redefining the industryIn celebration of Black History Month, we’re thrilled to share our annual list of Black rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are making history, transforming the industry today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. We still have a long way to go to diversify the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it’s important for us to celebrate and be inspired by the incredible Black leaders that surround us. The list we’ve put together is one that shines with brilli75
- BOILER ROOM: LOW HEAT SEASON 2BOILER ROOM showcases and celebrates local emerging talent as part of the 'LOW HEAT' series. The weekly celebration of local music culture returned throughout April with live sessions taking place at Boiler Room HQ in East London. An array of London based artists and DJs offered their new sounds and latest productions.
- LOVING (2021)What does it take to achieve and receive unconditional love? That is the question Aliyah Hasinah explores in her docu-short ‘Loving’ . The London-based director, writer and curator turned to her close friends to create this moving and honest film that unpacks their personal perspectives on love.
- BR x Dekmantel FestivalOur partnership with Dekmantel is now in its 6th year. Each instalment of the festival sees the return of our iconic stage which has now evolved to bring 3 full days of unadulterated dance music from some of the best and biggest names on the scene. Previous artists have included — Motor City Drum Ensemble, Fatima Yamaha, The Black Madonna + Mike Servito, Ben Klock, Helena Hauff, Laurent Garnier, Peggy Gou, Floorplan & his daughter, Hunee, Call Super, Marcel Dettmann, Daniel Avery & many, many mo16
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Camera Operating
- Music Curation
- Radio DJ
- Radio Production