Media planning professional with a passion for creative and effective marketing solutions. Experience across Outdoor Advertising, Mobile Display, Digital Influencing and Experiential Events.
- White Stuff Store OpeningWhite Stuff wanted to promote their new opening in the Cribbs Causeway Shopping Centre, Bristol, and drive footfall into the store. The Campaign I used Clear Channel’s digital screens in the mall to capture the high footfall of shoppers and drive them to the store opening event. “We knew that being in a large shopping centre we needed directional signage as we couldn’t use floor decals. The sites we selected are slick and stand out to people in the malls so we knew they would catch people’s attention.” The Results “The overall result of the campaign was brilliant. We noticed a significant increase in footfall as people knew exactly where our store was located and out of 110 of our stores, we had the highest number of sales for our open day event! White Stuff is already in the process of booking another three cities with Clear Channel.
- Hawes & CurtisHawes & Curtis for Dressing the Best Since 1913 The heritage menswear brand created an emotional connection to its history of more than 100 years since it opened. A fourfold increase of global search ensued. The campaign was put forward to receive a number of awards and was a finalist for the 'Drapers Awards 2016: Best Fashion Marketing Campaign'.
- Lidl - Graduate EngagementObjectives: Lidl approached Campus Media to help then build a graduate program and attract top talent from target Universities. Strategy: · Campus Media created and delivered an experiential marketing campaign at 30 different universities across the United Kingdom, with 47 events being executed in total. · The Lidl graduates and Campus Media student brand ambassadors engaged their peers at career fairs and welcome week events to promote the Lidl careers opportunities and hand out free chocolate! · To maximise exposure of the tour, the on-campus activity was complemented by digital promotion, including social chatter, flyering & postering, email marketing campaigning and ambient marketing across campus. Results: Despite the competition from hundreds of other graduate scheme providers, striving to get the biggest share of the student conversation during the High Fliers period, this campaign tour exceeded expectations. It resulted in: · Lidl jumping up to position 13 in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employer ranking. · More than 3,000 students playing the Lidl memory-busting game. · The social seeding activity, which included 270 Facebook posts and 164 Tweets, had an outstanding reach of 3,255,436 alone.
- SheIn - Brand Launch in the UKObjectives Online Fashion Brand Retailer – SheIn launches in the UK and tasks Campus Media with Marketing and Influencing consideration across young people at University. Strategy · Increase awareness of the brand in 5 key cities. · Our Brand Ambassadors were tasked to create a hype around the SheIn across campus, influence brand consideration and encourage their peers to visit the Shein website. Results · 5 Experiential Events, · 10,500 flyers distributed, · 1,762 Sign-ups – data capture, · Digital Influencers reached 431,931 students.
- Award Winning - Mobile Display Digital AdvertisingA simple & scalable mobile platform that exclusively reaches a geo-targeted audience through an unmissable scrolling banner advert. Through inventory targeting, Admobile can reach specific demographics to ensure minimal wastage when targeting your key audience. Built specifically for the mobile environment Real time & dynamic – flexible options to customise messages Opportunity to target specific demographics Visible trackability – full post campaign report Quick & easy creative advert process Local, regional & national geographic targeting 1.5% CTR, 75% Higher than Online display Avg. 4x Higher than mobile Avg. Campaign examples: TJ Hugues: https://s-zapp360.global.ssl.fastly.net/p/1495645676459-2285$shared_TJ_Hughes_Voucher.html (View on Mobile only) Ulster Bank: https://s-zapp360.global.ssl.fastly.net/p/1491564473262- 6992$shared_UlsterBankTTE.html (View on Mobile only) DM Keith Skoda: https://s-zapp360.global.ssl.fastly.net/s/1491219053107- 766$shared_skoda_tte_scratch.html (View on Mobile only) Awards: Client: Crimestoppers / Agency: Admedia / Media Owner: Zapp360 (we also plan all campaigns). CRIMESTOPPERS Campaign Objective: Crimestoppers Admobile campaigns sought to reach a diverse audience to bring awareness on sensitive subjects including Modern Day Slavery (MDS) and Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) and provide a clear call to action. Media: Crimestoppers have run many campaigns across the county, using Admobile’s geo-targeting capabilities to target people in their specific regions. The scrolling banner caught the attention of over 25,000 people which resulted in an increase in calls to their anonymous line. Campaign Effectiveness: The campaign was a remarkable success with an average click-through-rate of 1.27% and an increase in awareness of serious crimes. The Domestic Abuse and FGM campaigns that ran in West Mercia won the Crimestoppers National Award for ‘Most Effective Campaign.’ Testimonial: “Thank you too for the Admedia contribution to our Domestic Abuse/FGM Campaign, “Behind Closed Doors” and our Rural Crime Campaign, “Scene It, Herd It” we undertook in West Mercia in 2016 which were very successful and which generated many anonymous calls to our Bureau which we were able to forward on to West Mercia Police for action thus helping vulnerable people and contributing to keeping our Communities safer. The Admedia Campaign also provided a detailed evaluation which was extremely useful in the analysis of the effectiveness of the DA/FGM Campaign (and also the Rural Crime Campaign). We are now able to provide evidence of “engagements” and what geographical areas are responding”
+ Show more
Marketing Consultant - Head ofMagicmist
London, United KingdomFreelance
Responsible for company re-brand, marketing strategy and new product launch.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
• Support with their day-to-day marketing tasks. • Help organise and run a new series of events for our customers, corporate clients, press, and investors. • Help execute on our PR strategy and build relationships with journalists. • Execute on our social media strategy across channels to promote Craved and interact with customers. • Improve our SEO by assisting with keyword research, descriptions, and content marketing. • Build excellent relationships with, and support our community of craft producers. • Contribute to developing our marketing strategy based on observations and customer feedback
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Campaign Management
- Stakeholder Management