- Little Stories - Punched Potterymore intricately hand-building pieces that mirror the organic contours of mountains and the unpredictability of natural rock formations, in a. way celebrating the origins of the material she works with. Fondly termed "punched pottery" as a reflection of the untamed energy and the allure of Earth's forces shaping rugged landscapes.
- Audible - Lessons for a LifetimeChristmas 2021, Audible wanted to introduce parents to a new range of audiobooks bringing classic tales to life. And while they're enjoyable to listen to, children actually learn a lot of life lessons from these tales. So, time to give kids less screen-time and more ear-time! As well as lessons that last a lifetime.
- Coors Light - Offline Dating (D&AD New Blood 2021 Pencil Winner)Young adults spend 10 hours a week on dating apps. Crazy, right? But the vast majority of them never end up going on dates in real life, despite hundreds of matches. So we turned swiping procrastination into in-person flirtation, with a little help from Hinge.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Barclays: Play or PayMental health issues are often directly linked to financial problems. While shopping releases dopamine, playing low-cognitive load games have the same positive effects on our mood. So, we’ve launched a digital service that offers simple games to help people resist impulsive shopping behaviour.
- Edinburgh Napier University, MSc Creative AdvertisingWhy should people give a shit? That’s what we teach our students on this advertising Masters course. It’s the most successful course in Scotland for budding creatives. We teach practical skills, an understanding of the industry and the ability to think differently required for a career in advertising. Our students know that whatever medium they’re using to communicate, they need to get noticed. That’s line one, page one. The course is fantastically supported by the industry, giving student20
- Nike - Invest Your Energy D&AD New Blood Wood PencilD&AD New Blood 2020 Girls in London are carrying knives. There has been a 52% rise in female knife possession. A quarter of those involved are girls under the age of 18. Why? Since 2011, half of the city’s youth centres have be closed leading to the loss of safe spaces for girls. Nike will monitor girls’ activity through the Nike+ Apps, and for the points they collect we will fund their local youth centre. By creating virtual youth centres in the app, girls can access at home workouts an
+ Show more
Creative / Art DirectorRecipe
London, United KingdomFull Time
Working on briefs for Aussie Hair, Audible, Cannabotech, FREENOW, Herbal Essences, Maryland, Olay and Pampers so far.
Junior Art DirectorWunderman Thompson
- London, United KingdomInternship
My partner Gabs and I worked on briefs BT Sport, BT Security and EE. We participated in a network Quickfire brief for VW and did some spec work for ZSL. We were also involved in activities within the Creative Dept. such as attending Wunderbar and hosting it once.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Arabic Speaking
- Art Direction
- Creative Advertising
+ Show more
Portfolio Picks 2021D&AD New BloodMy portfolio won, among many other talented creatives: https://www.youmnahazzaa.com https://www.dandad.org/en/d-ad-ones-to-watch-emerging-creative-talent-new-blood-advice/
+ Show more